商品缺货,怎么推荐替代品 国际贸易出口商「外贸商务英语话术」

  • A+
所属分类:雅思托福

推荐其他产品作为替代

Unfortunately, your order goods Model No.001 are now out of stock, but we recommend No.002 as a substitute which
商品缺货,怎么推荐替代品 国际贸易出口商「外贸商务英语话术」插图
is very chose to your choice in quality though slightly higher in price.

很抱歉,你方所订购的001型产品目前已无存货,故推荐002型产品,此产品与贵方指定的产品在质量上极相近,只是价格稍贵些。

In order to meet your demand, we would recommend
商品缺货,怎么推荐替代品 国际贸易出口商「外贸商务英语话术」插图(1)
an excellent substitute. It is as good as the inquired article in quality.

为满足你方需求,我们推荐一种优秀的替代品。它和询价的商品在质量上一样好。

We now have a new product, which is an excellent replacement.

我们现在有一个非常好的替代品。

因为缺货而谢绝订单

杰s注:

商务贸易中,应当尽可能满足客户的需求,如果暂时缺货,可以通过上面提到的推荐替代品、或延后订单时间等方式来争取。但如果实在无法履行,最好也不要耽误客户,又影响自己的声誉,根据情况礼貌谢绝即可。

总体来说,原则就是,为对方多考虑一点,往远多看一步,play the long game.

We regret that, owing to a shortage of stocks, we are unable to fill your order. We will, however, contact you by email once supply improves.

因为存货短缺,未能供应贵公司所需货品,特此致歉。一旦供应情况改善,我们将会发邮件通知贵公司。

We thank you for your order of June 10 for electric motors, but regret to inform you that because of our stringent
商品缺货,怎么推荐替代品 国际贸易出口商「外贸商务英语话术」插图(2)
supply position we are unable to make supply immediately.

感谢你方6月10日关于电动机的订单,但很遗憾地通知你们,由于我们货源紧张,无法立即供货。

We regret to inform you that we are not in a position to cover your need for the
商品缺货,怎么推荐替代品 国际贸易出口商「外贸商务英语话术」插图(3)
said goods. Once our supplies are replenished, we shall be only too pleased to return to this matter.

很遗憾地通知你方,我们无法按你方的要求提供所说的产品。一旦补足货源,我们会很高兴再就此事进行商谈。

Due to heavy demand, we can accept orders only for September delivery and not in a position to entertain new booking for the moment.

由于需求量大,我们只接受9月份交货的订单,目前无法处理新订单。

本专栏为杰s干货分享,猛戳点赞和关注,get更多商务英语及海外市场开拓攻略!

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: