小学英语教材电子课本「六」年级下册 Unit-4 课文翻译 图文对照

  • A+
所属分类:商务英语

此外,按课文内容仔细编辑完备的内容百度审核未通过,所以只好把翻译和课文分开直接发布在下面,造成了本文和图文分离,阅读体验相对较差,如果需要已编辑好的文章,也可以直接私信联系我索取。

本文是已经按图文对照编辑好的内容,但是百度比较喜欢把这种编辑好的内容给挡下来,不给审核通过... 所以,敲这么一段字备用,【如果你已经看到上面这段字,说明百度审核通过了,可以无视它,我人懒,懒得事后修改,如果审核没通过,那么就直接复制到之后没有经过编辑的图文分离的原始素材版本上去...再发】

【人教版小学英语学习资料】电子课本丨同步课堂教辅资料丨习题试卷

人教版PEP(起点三)小学英语

六年级下册

单词◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ 单词表 ↓↓↓
☆ dining hall 饭厅☆ grass 草坪☆ gym 体育馆☆ ago 以前☆ cycling 骑自行车运动☆ go cycling 去骑自行车☆ ice-skate 滑冰☆ badminton 羽毛球运动☆ star 星☆ easy 容易的☆ look up 查阅☆ Internet 互联网☆ different 不同的☆ active 活跃的☆ race 赛跑☆ nothing 没有什么☆ thought 想☆ felt 感觉☆ cheetah 猎豹☆ trip 绊倒☆ woke 醒☆ dream 梦

课文◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ 电子课本&课文翻译 ↓↓↓

Unit Four Then and now

第四单元那时和现在

Yifan, that's your father.

一凡,那是你爸爸。

Wow!

哇!

You weren't very big then, Mr Wu!

吴先生,你那时个子不高呀!

No, so I didn't like PE class very much.

是啊,因此我非常不喜欢上体育课。

I couldn't run fast or play basketball well.

我跑不快,打篮球也打得不好。

Our school was small!

我们的学校很小!

We didn't have a library, and there weren't any computer rooms at all.

我们没有图书馆,也没有计算机室。

There was no gym either!

也没有体育馆!

Let's try

听力练习

Today, there is a guest visiting the school.

今天将有客人来参观我们的学校。

Listen and tick or cross.

听录音,判断正误,正确的打对勾,错误的画叉号。

Children, please welcome Wu Yifan's grandfather to the class.

孩子们,请欢迎吴一凡的爷爷来上课。

Welcome!

欢迎!

Wow, the school is very different from my old school.

哇,现在的学校和我以前的学校很不一样。

There were no computers at all before.

以前根本没有电脑。

Really?

真的吗?

How did you learn?

你是怎么学习的?

We listened to the teachers and read lots of books.

我们听老师的话,读很多书。

Let's talk

对话练习

Wow, a library!

哇,图书馆!

There was no library in my old school.

我以前的学校里没有图书馆。

Tell us about your school, please.

请给我们讲讲您的学校吧。

There was only one small building on a hill.

在山上只有一座小型的建筑。

Could you see stars at night?

你们在晚上能看到星星吗?

Yes, I liked the stars.

是的,我喜欢星星。

Me, too.

我也喜欢。

One day I'm going to visit the moon.

总有一天我要去参观月球。

The Americans took about five days to get there in 1969.

美国人在1969年花了大约5天时间到达月球(那里)。

How do you know that?

你怎么知道的?

Easy, I looked it up on the Internet.

很容易啊,我在网上查到的。

Ah! There were no computers or Internet in my time.

啊!我那时候没有电脑也没有网络。

What was Grandpa's school like?

爷爷的学校是什么样子的?

What was your school like five years ago?

五年前你的学校是什么样的?

What is it like now?

现在是什么样子?

Draw and talk.

画一画和聊一聊。

5 years ago 五年前

There was ... 有......

There were ... 有......

Now 现在

There is ...有......

There are ...有......

Let's learn

一起学

There was no gym in my school twenty years ago.

二十年前我的学校没有体育馆。

Now there's a new one in our school.

现在我的学校有一个新的体育馆。

dining hall 餐厅

grass 草坪

gym 体育馆

Find the mistakes

找出错误

In the Tang dynasty ...

在唐代......

At that time, there were no gyms.

当时,没有健身房。

People didn’t go by bus.

人们不乘坐公共汽车。

People couldn’t use the Internet.

人们不会使用互联网。

Let's try

听力练习

Mike's friends are visiting his home. Listen and circle.

迈克的朋友正在参观他家。听录音,圈出正确的答案。

ONE

What are they talking about?

他们在说什么?

TWO

What grade was Mike in?

迈克上几年级?

Chen Jie, do you want to see my old photos?

陈杰,你想看我的旧照片吗?

Let me see.

让我看看!

Oh, hahahaha!

哦,哈哈哈哈!

Your hair was so long.

你的头发好长。

Yes, there was five years ago.

是呀,那是五年前。

Now it's short.

现在短了。

Let's talk

对话练习

John, come and look at Mike's old photos!

约翰,过来看看迈克的旧照片!

That's funny, Mike!

迈克,真有趣!

You're wearing a pink T-shirt.

你穿着一件粉红色的T恤衫。

Yes, but I don't like pink now.

是呀,但是我现在不喜欢粉红色。

We are all different now!

我们现在都变的不一样了!

Right. Before, I was quiet.

确实是。以前我很安静。

Now, I'm very active in class.

现在我在课堂上很活跃。

How about you?

你呢?

Well, I was short, so I couldn't ride my bike well.

嗯,我以前个子小,自行车骑得不好。

Now, I go cycling every day.

现在我天天骑车。

I like it very much.

我非常喜欢骑车。

That's good exercise.

那是很不错的运动。

How did Mike change?

迈克有什么变化?

Let's learn

一起学

I didn't like winter before.

我以前不喜欢冬天。

I thought it was too cold, and I couldn't go cycling.

我认为它太冷了,并且我不能骑车。

How about now?

现在呢?

Now I love to ice-skate, so I like winter.

现在我喜欢滑冰,因此我喜欢冬天。

go cycling 去骑自行车

ice-skate 滑冰

play badminton 打羽毛球

Listen, match and say.

听录音,把人与对应的物品相连,并练习说。

ONE

Hi, I'm Allen.

Before, I was short, and couldn't ride my bike well.

Now I go cycling every weekend.

嗨,我是艾伦。

以前,我个子矮,不会骑自行车。

现在我每个周末都去骑自行车。

TWO

Hello, my name is Diana.

Before I couldn't play badminton.

Now I play badminton every week.

你好,我叫戴安娜。

之前我不会打羽毛球。

现在我每周都打羽毛球。

THREE

Hi, I'm Joe.

Before I couldn't ice-skate.

Now I go ice-skating every winter.

嗨,我是乔。

之前我不会滑冰。

现在我每年冬天都去滑冰。

Read and write

读一读,写一写

What a dream!

奇怪的梦!

Wu Yifan had a race with his father and Max.

吴一凡和他的爸爸还有马克斯进行赛跑比赛。

There were many people there.

那里有很多人。

His father ran very fast, but Wu Yifan could not.

他的爸爸跑得很快,但是吴一凡跑不快。

There was nothing he could do.

他什么事情都做不了。

He was so worried.

他特别着急。

"I could run fast at school," he thought,

“我在学校跑得很快,”他想,

"Why am I so slow now?"

“为什么我现在这么慢?”

Then Robin said, "Drink this!"

然后罗宾说:“喝了这个!”

and gave Wu Yifan some water.

并给了吴一凡一些水。

Wu Yifan drank it and suddenly he felt good.

吴一凡喝了,立马感觉很好。

He could run fast again.

他又可以跑得很快了。

There was a second race.

开始第二场赛跑。

There were many animals in that race.

在那场赛跑比赛中有很多动物。

Wu Yifan ran like a cheetah.

吴一凡像猎豹一样的奔跑。

He could win the race!

他能赢!

But suddenly he tripped and fell.

但是,突然,他绊倒了,摔到地上。

Then he woke up.

然后他醒来。

He was in bed.

他在床上。

It was all a dream!

原来是个梦啊!

Wu Yifan
小学英语教材电子课本「六」年级下册 Unit-4 课文翻译 图文对照插图
is telling his mother about the dream.

吴一凡正在给他的妈妈讲他的梦。

Listen and fill in the blanks.

听录音,把空白处填写完整。

Mum, Ihad an interesting dream last night.

妈妈,我昨晚做了个有趣的梦。

What did you dream about?

你梦到了什么?

I had a race with Dad and Max, butcouldn’trunfast.

我和爸爸还有马克斯比赛,但是跑不快。

What happened then?

然后呢?

Robin gave me some water.

罗宾给了我一些水。

Idrank it and then could run very fast.

我喝了它,然后就跑得很快。

Suddenly I tripped and fell.

突然我绊了一跤,摔倒了。

Then I woke up.

然后我就醒了。

What a dream!

多有趣的梦啊!

Did you have an interesting dream?

你做过有趣的梦吗?

Tell your dream to your partner.

把你的梦想告诉你的同伴。

Then write several sentences about it.

然后写几个句子。

Let's check

小测验

Listen and number.

听录音,标序号。

Many years ago, I went to this school.

许多年前,我在这所学校上过学。

I went to school by bike.

我那时骑自行车上学。

I loved cycling.

我喜欢骑自行车。

Nowadays, many students go by bus
小学英语教材电子课本「六」年级下册 Unit-4 课文翻译 图文对照插图(1)
or car.

现在,许多学生乘公共汽车或汽车上学。

We didn’t have computers games then or computers.

我们那时没有电脑游戏也没有电脑。

So we often played badminton in the summer and went ice-skating in the winter.

所以我们夏天经常打羽毛球,冬天去滑冰。

We had a great time.

我们玩得很开心。

After school, I often went to the park and read under the tree.

放学后,我经常去公园,在树下看书。

It was so beautiful there.

那里可真美!

Cross out the words you didn’t hear.

把你没听到的单词划掉。

gym dining hall

健身房 餐厅

grass cycling

草地 单车

ice-skating badminton

滑冰 羽毛球

Let’s wrap it up

我们来总结一下吧

Changes are all around us.

我们身边无时不在变化。

Talk about the changes below.

谈谈下面图画里的变化吧。

It was raining.

Now it is sunny.

(Now there is a rainbow in the sky.)

之前天在下雨。

现在是晴天。

(现在天空中有一道彩虹。)

In summer, the tree was green.

Now, the tree is yellow.

在夏天,树是绿色的。

现在,树是黄色的。

There was a building before.

Now
小学英语教材电子课本「六」年级下册 Unit-4 课文翻译 图文对照插图(2)
there is grass.

以前有栋楼。

现在是草坪。

It was an egg.

Now it is a hen.

之前是一个鸡蛋。

现在它是一只母鸡。

Chen Jie was short.

Now she is 1.5 metres tall.

陈杰之前个子矮。

现在她有1.5米高了。

The cat was on the chair.

Now the cat is under the chair.

之前猫在椅子上。

现在猫在椅子下面了。

Story time

故事时间

Cavemen often ate raw meat.

穴居人经常吃生肉。

They didn't cook their food.

他们不烹饪食物。

Now there are many things to help you cook.

现在有很多帮助你做饭的厨具。

In 2050, there will be house robots.

到2050年,将有室内机器人。

They will cook, clean and wash the dishes.

它们会做饭,打扫和洗碗。

Oh, cavemen didn't cook their meat?

哦,穴居人不煮肉?

It's OK.

那挺好。

They didn't do the dishes either!

他们也不用洗碗!

There were many trees, and there were many clean rivers.

过去有很多树,还有很多干净的河流。

Now, there are more and more buildings.

现在,有越来越多的高楼大厦。

We should help the earth now, so birds will have homes and the forests will be
小学英语教材电子课本「六」年级下册 Unit-4 课文翻译 图文对照插图(3)
healthy and green again.

我们现在应该帮助地球,那么鸟儿将有家,森林将重新变得枝繁叶茂、生机勃勃。

Look! How beautiful the world was!

看!世界多么美丽啊!

Oh! What will the birds do?

哦!鸟儿怎么办?

Don't worry.

不要担心。

People will help them.

人类会帮助它们的。

Before humans lived on the earth, whales already lived in the sea.

在人类居住在地球上之前,鲸鱼已经居住在海里了。

Now, there are not many whales.

现在,鲸鱼不多了。

If we change now, whales and humans will have a bright future.

如果我们现在有所改变,鲸鱼和人类将有一个光明的未来。

Heal the world!

拯救世界!

Make it a better place!

使它成为一个更美好的地方!

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: