吐血收拾!155句亲子英语口语,在家和孩子操练!简略有用!_to_time_do

  • A+
所属分类:在线英语

原标题:吐血收拾!155句亲子英语口语,在家和孩子操练!简略有用!

↓↓↓点击下方卡片,发现更多精彩↓↓↓

英语口语·吉米教师说

在家和孩子练口语,可以协助孩子营建一个杰出的学英语空气。关于引导孩子输出意义严峻,如今英语口语和孩子练一同。

英语·有用干货

作者: 毛妈

来历:毛妈carol微信号maomcarol

(1)起床/睡觉

◎ sleep and waking up(睡觉/起床)

it’s time to go sleepy-bye.

到睡觉的时刻了。

sweat dreams.

做个好梦。

it’s time to go to bed./time for bed.

该上床了。

it’s time to have a nap.

该午休了。

wake up!

起床。

did you sleep well?

睡好了吗?

time to get up.

该起床了。

(2)穿衣

◎ getting dressed(穿衣)

it’s time to get dressed.

该穿衣裳了。

what do you want to wear today?

今日想穿啥?

this shirt doesn’t go with those pants.

这件上衣和裤子不分配。

stand still. / sit still.

站好/坐好。

now put on your tshirt.

如今穿上t恤。

take your clothes off./ take off your clothes.

脱衣裳。

pick up your socks, please.

请把袜子捡起来。

put on your trousers/shoes/coat/cap.

穿上你的裤子/鞋子/外套/帽子。

(3)吃早餐+预备出门

◎吃早餐

it's time to eat/have breakfast.

该吃早餐了

i'm still yawning.

我还打欠伸呢

i have a hangover.

昨日的酒还没醒呢

i'm a night person.

我是个夜猫子

i'm a morning person.

我喜爱早上。

coffee wakes me up.

coffee gets me going.

我是用咖啡来提神的

did you brush your teeth?

have you brushed your teeth?

刷牙了吗?

i have to comb my hair.

我要梳头了.

◎扔废物

don't forget to take out the garbage.

别忘了扔废物啊.

i won't.

忘不了!

it's your turn to take out the garbage.

今日该你扔废物了.

(4)safty and injuries(平安和受伤)

it’s bad for you!

这对你不好。

i have told you many times not to do that.

我现已告诉你好几遍了不要那样做。

don’t sit too close to the tv.

不要坐的离电视太近。

it’s nothing. it’s just a little cut.

没关系,只是小伤口

don’t touch the electrical outlets.

不要碰电源插座

don’t try to plug/put anything in the outlet.

不要企图拔或听任何东西在插座里。

don’t touch anything on the stove.

不要碰炉子

the oven is very hot; you could burn yourself.

炉子很烫,你会烫着自个。

those tools are too sharp; they’re only for grownups.

那些东西太尖利了,只需大人能用

don’t use others cup; you could catch his cold/germs that way.

不要用别人的杯子,那样会感患病菌

don’t play with fire; it’s dangerous.

不要玩火,风险

wait for the green light before you cross the street.

等绿灯亮了再过马路

always look both side before crossing the street.

过马路前必定看两端。

(5) playing toys/games(玩玩具/游戏)

don’t leave toys on the floor where people will step on them.

不要把玩具放在地板上,别人会踩到它们

i’m going to count to ten.

我将数到十

let’s pick up the toys and put them back.

咱们把玩具捡起来放回去。

want to play hide and seek?

玩捉迷藏吗?

ready or not, here i come.

预备好了吗?我来了

please put the toys/books back on the shelf.

请把玩具/书放回架子上。

want to play outside?

想出去玩吗?

(6)bathroom talk(清洁间)

do you need to go potty?

你要去大/小便吗?

i need to go to the bathroom.

我要上厕所

don't unroll the toilet paper.

不要扯手纸。

don't use too much toilet paper.

不要浪费手纸。

don't pick your nose.

don't stick your fingers in your nose.

不要用手挖鼻子。

wipe your bottom.

擦擦屁股。

(7) washing up(清洗)

your hands are sticky.

你的手很脏。

wash your hands immediately.

马上去洗手。

look at the mess you've made.

看看你弄的。

you need to have a bath.

你得洗个澡了。

(8) manners(礼貌)

don't interrupt daddy/mommy.

不要打断妈/爸说话

don't bother me while i’m on the phone.

我打电话时不要捣乱。

are you going to apologize?

你预备抱愧吗?

you need to share your toys with your sister.

你大约与小妹共享玩具。

he had that toy first.

他先拿到的玩具。

this toy doesn’t belong to you.

这个玩具不是你的。

(9)finding out(发现疑问)

what's happened?

发生啥事了?

what's the matter?

怎么了?

why are you crying?

为啥哭?

don't worry.

不要忧虑。

everything's fine.

悉数都会好的。

there's nothing to be scared of.

没啥可怕的。

are you feeling better now?

你如今感触好些吗?

we're right in the next room.

咱们就在周围的屋子

(10)discipline(纪律)

stop doing that.

停下

we need to discuss this.

咱们需要反省一下。

good girls/boys don't do/say things like that.

好孩子不那样做(说)。

you're part of a family, and you can't think only about yourself.

你是家庭的一员,你不能只想到自个。

don't argue me about this.

不要再和我争论了。

i'm going to count to three, and if you don't have the toys picked up by then …

数到三你不收玩具,我就。。。

no more discussion, you’re going to bed now.

没有协商的境地,你有必要如今上床。

don't raise your voice at me!

不要对我前进嗓门!

that's a rude way to speak.

那样说话不礼貌/粗鲁。

(11) compliments,encouragement(鼓舞,夸奖)

great job!

太棒了!

i’m so proud of you.

我真为你骄傲!

well done!

干得好!

you were so brave/great/good!

你真英勇/棒!

(12)从回家到寝息

◎我回来了

i'm home! / i'm back!

我回来了。

welcome home!

welcome back!

你回来啦!

did you have a good time?

今日过得开心吗?

how did it go today?

how was your day?

今日怎么样?

can i go out to play?

我可以出去玩会儿吗?

after you finish your homework.

写竣作业再去吧。

◎我饿了

i'm hungry.

我饿了。

we have some snacks.

吃点点心吧。

where are the snacks?

点心在哪?

they're in the cupboard.

在碗橱里。

◎我好累

i'm tired.

真累呀!

i'm exhausted.

我精疲力尽了

吐血收拾!155句亲子英语口语,在家和孩子操练!简略有用!_to_time_do插图

◎晚饭好了吗

is dinner ready?

晚饭好了吗?

not yet.

how soon will it be done?

还要多久才干做好呀?

in about five more minutes.

再有5分钟吧

let's eat.

我吃了啊

shall we begin?

可以吃了吗?

please go ahead.

请先吃吧

◎吃饭

come sit at the table.

过来坐在桌旁。

did you wash your hands well?

手洗洁净了吗?

don't spill it!

don't tip it over.

别弄洒了

eat all of your vegetables.

finish your vegetables.

finish up your vegetables.

把碗里的菜吃光

i'm trying to.

这不吃着呢嘛。

i don't like asparagus.

不喜爱吃芦笋

don't be picky.

不许挑食。

◎预备洗澡

the bath is ready.

洗澡水烧好了。

i'm taking a shower.

i'm going to take a shower.

我要冲个澡。

◎洗碗

it was a wonderful dinner.

真是一顿丰富的晚餐。

would you clear the table?

would you put the dishes away?

能帮我拾掇盘子吗?

do the dishes!

wash the dishes!

把盘子洗了!

it's not my turn.

今日不该我洗。

i'll dry the dishes.

我擦盘子

(13)做家务

◎尽是灰呀。

it's so dusty.

尽是灰呀。

i didn't notice.

我倒没留心。

it needs to be dusted.

得扫扫了。

dusty!

“处处都是尘埃”、“沾满尘土”。

◎你能去喂喂狗吗?

will you feed the dog?

please give the dog some food.

你能去喂喂狗吗?

feed.

“喂食”。

will you take the dog for a walk?

你能去遛遛狗吧?

◎照看弟弟和小妹。

take care of my brother and sister.

帮我照看一下弟弟和小妹啊

you bet.

定心吧。

◎请(给植物)浇点水。

please water the plants.

water在这儿是动词“洒水,洒水”

请(给植物)浇点水。

can i help?

要我协助吗?

◎啊!怎么这么乱呀!

what a mess!

look at the mess!

母亲看到孩子们的房间常常说的一句话。

what a pigsty!

富含脏得像个猪窝的口气。

◎帮帮我吧。

help me.

帮帮我吧。

what do you want me to do?

我能帮你做啥呢?

◎把你的屋子拾掇拾掇。

clean up your room.

straighten up your room.

tidy up the room.

把你的屋子拾掇拾掇。

but i'm watching tv now.

可我正在看电视呢。

help me clean up the house.

帮我打扫打扫清洁。

◎晾衣裳

would you put up the clothes to dry?

你能把衣裳晾上吗?

*put up是“向上挂”的意思,但在这儿标明“晾衣裳”。

◎叠衣裳

will you help me fold up the clothes?

你能帮我把衣裳叠起来吗?

*fold up“叠规整”。

◎扫地

please sweep the floor.

把地扫扫。

*sweep“扫”、“打扫”。

◎把厨房的池子洗洁净。

please scrub the sink.

*“洗”一般用动词wash和clean来标明,可是“用力搓洗”这一动作,用scrub标明最适合。

◎打扫房间

i have to vacuum my room.

我得用吸尘器吸吸我房间了。

*vacuum“用吸尘器打扫”。

◎掸掸柜子上的土。

please dust/ wipe the shelves.

请擦一擦柜子。

*dust“掸土”。

◎拖地

please mop the floor.

请拖下地吧。

◎买东西

let's go grocery shopping.

咱们去超市买东西吧。

we need more milk.

还得再买点牛奶。

修改| bella

免费送50部必看英文名著影片

吉米教师免费学英语,每天送福利!

不会收取,请加吉米教师微信号:ohk008

吉米教师送你 365免费英语口语学习群

觉得不错,请点在看回来搜狐,查看更多

责任修改:

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: