商务英语口语对话场景值得保藏(商务英语口语对话情景100篇)

  • A+
所属分类:雅思托福

如今,伴跟着经济全球化,我国经济的飞速打开,咱们国家的归纳国力不断前进、世界方位也在前进,如今越来越建议文明自傲,尽管是在这样,但并不料味着扔掉一切外国文明,也不能和早年相同对西方文明全盘承受,这样会发生文明波折感。从早年的崇洋媚外大如今的文明骄傲,和全国公民的不断尽力息息有关,英语在其间起到了枢纽的作用,特别是商务英语,在职场中发扬着不可以估量的作用。下面我将介绍一些商务英语的景象对话。
1.
a:excuse me, but arent you mr. jackson from australia?
对不住,您是澳大利亚来的杰克逊先生吗?
b:yes. are you mr. robin?
是的,你是罗宾先生吗?
a:yes. here’s my business card. we’ve been looking forward to meeting you.
是的,这是我的手刺。咱们一向在等待见到您。
b:thank you. i’m also delighted to meet you.
谢谢,我也很高兴见到您。
2.
a:whats your best price for that item?
这种货你们最低价是多少?
b:the unit price is $12.50.
单价是12.50美元。
a:i think the price is a little high. cant you reduce it?
我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?
b:it. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. if you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.
恐怕不可,12.50美元是咱们的底价。假定你订购跨越10,000件,咱们可以减到12.00美元。
3.
a:mr. smith, welcome, we are very glad you are here to meet us this afternoon.
史密斯先生,等待您能来,咱们非常高兴你能来和咱们共进午饭。
b:thank you very much. i am very delighted to be invited to lunch.
谢谢您,我感到非常侥幸能被聘请过来共进午饭。
a:please, come in.
您请进。
b:thank you for preparing so splendid a lunch specially for me.
谢谢你们为我预备这么丰富的午饭。
4.
a:we would appreciate your kind consideration in the next negotiation.
在接下来的洽谈中,咱们诚心感谢您能思考咱们的协作。
b:no problem. i hope we can keep a good business relationship in the future.
当然的。我期望咱们在将来能坚持一个杰出的协作联络。
a:i wish a brisk business for us all and a long-time development in our business.
我也期望咱们两边都生意兴隆,咱们两边的协作可以长时刻共赢互利。
5.
a:hello! my name is lily. you’re a new comer here, auh?
你好,我的名字叫莉莉,你是新来的火伴对吗?
b:yes. my name is maggie. i just started a week ago.
是的,我的名字叫麦琪,我才来一个星期。
a:well, if you have any questions, pls ask me at any time.
好的,要是你有任何疑问,随时可以问我。
b:thanks, i appreciate that.
谢谢,感谢不尽。
6.
a:can i talk to mark?
我可以跟 mark 说话吗?
b:he is out on his lunch break right now. would you like to leave a message?
他出去吃午饭了,你要留言吗?
a:when he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?
他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?
b:of course. hold on for just a second so i can grab a pen and paper.
当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。
7.
a:good morning. e2say company.
早上好!这儿是一线口语。
b:good morning. could i speak to mrs. li, please?
早上好!请叫理小姐接电话。
a:yes. hold the line, please… hello, i’m afraid mrs. li is completely snowed under at present.
好的,请稍等……喂,李小姐如今很忙,可以无法接电话。
b:ok. could you ask him to call me back?
好吧,你能叫她给我回个电话吗?
a:yes. what’s your name, please?
可以,请问您贵姓?
b:my name is lily,and the number is 4008891618.
我叫莉莉,我的电话是4008891618。
a:ok, i’ll give mrs. li the message.
好的,我会传达李小姐的。
8.
a:hi, lucy. good afternoon.
嗨,露西,下午好。
b:hi, gigi. i hate to bring this up, but that new stereo system you got…
你好,琪琪。我本不想提的,只是你新买的音响…
a:what’s the matter?
怎么啦?
b:you were playing it all the morning. it kept me couldn’t talk with customer。
你们一上午都在放音乐,致使我无法与客户正常交流。
a:i’m sorry,i didn’t realize it was that loud. i’ll keep it down in the future.
对不住,我没有知道到声响竟有那么大,我今后不会再这样了。
9.
a:hello, jack, good to see you a-gain.
你好,杰克,很高兴再次见到你。
b:hello, mark. how’s business?
你好,马克,生意怎么样?
a:oh, can’t complain.
噢,还不错。
b:good. jack, i’d like to introduce a colleague, nick. nick just joined us from ca, and he served for after you from now on.
好的,杰克,我给你介绍一位火伴,尼克。尼克刚刚从ca公司来到咱们公司作业,从如今起,他将为您效能。
c:hello, mr. thomas.
您好,托马斯先生。
a;jack , please. “mr. thomas” makes me sound old.
请叫我杰克吧,托马斯先生”听起来返老还童的。
c:fine, jack. i’m nick. i look forward to working with you.
好的,杰克,我叫尼克。很等待接下来和你一同协作。
10. 必要的会议(a mandatory meeting)
a: paul? i need to work out a time to get together with your people.
b: does everybody need to be there? hilary and jason are on vacation this week.
a: it would be best if everybody could be there. how about next week sometime?
b: let me take a look at the schedule. i’ll get back to you this afternoon, all right?
11. 职工会议(setting up a staff meeting)
a: we’re going to need everybody’s input on this project. so i’d like to fix a time to meet next week and hear what you all have to say.
b: i’d prefer to meet in the morning. i’m going to be out of the office most afternoons next week.
a: i don’t have any problem with that. let’s set it up for 9:30 wednesday morning. we can carry it over to thursday if we need to.
b: that’s fine. what do the rest of you think?
12. 预定修补(a maintenance appointment)
a: hello? is this the maintenance department?
b: yeah. that’s right. what can i do for you?
a: we’re having a lot of trouble with our printer. could you come and take a look at it sometime this afternoon?
b: let me see. yeah, all right. i’ll be over about two.
13. 招聘预定(a recruitment appointment)
a: excuse me. mr. emory?
b: yes, ms. rodriguez? how can i help you?
a: i wanted to see if i could arrange a meeting with you to discuss recruitment.
b: absolutely. i’ve been wanting to meet with you about that. let me just get my book.
14.
a: hi, linda, how many lessons do you have in school?
b: there are 30 lessons a week, and you?
a: its the same. we have chinese, maths, english, arts, pe, and music.
b: its your favourite subject?
a: i like english best, because its good. and how about you?
b: oh, i like chinese best, because its beautiful.
a: haha, i see. whats your favourite after-class activity?
b: i like palying badminton, it makes me happy, and you?
a: i like playing basketball with my friends, we are happy, too.
15.
a: hi, tom, can i borrow your bike this week?
b: yes, of course, but why?
a: mine is broken. we went to a mountain last week.
b: oh, im sorry to hear that. when do you want it?
a: this saturday
b: oh, no problem at all.
a: how long can i keep it?
b: you can return it next week.
a: oh, its veyr kind of you.
b: its all right.
16.
a: i‘d like to get the ball rolling(初步)by talking about prices.
b: shoot.(洗耳恭听)i‘d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
a: your products are very good. but i‘m a little worried about the prices you‘re asking.
b: you think we about be asking for more?(laughs)
a: (chuckles莞尔) that‘s not exactly what i had in mind. i know your research costs are high, but what i‘d like is a 25% discount.
b: that seems to be a little high, mr. smith. i don‘t know how we can make a profit with those numbers.
a: please, robert, call me dan. (pause) well, if we promise future business――volume sales(大笔生意)――that will slash your costs(许多减低本钱)for making the exec-u-ciser, right?
b: yes, but it‘s hard to see how you can place such large orders. how could you
商务英语口语对话场景值得保藏(商务英语口语对话情景100篇)插图
turn over(销磬)so many? (pause) we‘d need a guarantee of future business, not just a promise.
a: we said we wanted 1000 pieces over a six-month period. what if we place orders for twelve months, with a guarantee?
b: if you can guarantee that on paper, i think we can discuss this further.
17.
helen:hello, i‘m calling from san francisco for kevin lee.
海伦:哈啰,我从旧金山打来找李凯文。
kevin:this is kevin lee speaking.
凯文:我是李凯文。
helen:hi. this is helen parker calling.
海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。
kevin:good morning, helen. what can i do for you?
凯文:晨安, 海伦。有啥我能效能的吗?
helen:im calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运仍是海运?
kevin:we need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
凯文:咱们下个星期就要一有些的订购,所以咱们有部份想用空运。
helen:how much of it do you want shipped by air?
海伦:您想要空运多少量量呢?
kevin:wed like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
helen:ok. do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
海伦:好的。你要用咱们公司的货运署理商吗?
kevin:actually, well fax you their contact
information.
凯文:实际上,咱们这边自个有货运公司——我国联合公司。我会把他们的联络材料传真给你。
helen:all right. we can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
海伦:好的。咱们明早可以出一半的货给你们的署理商。
kevin:that would be great.
凯文:那样极好。
helen:im not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
海伦:我不断定海运的时刻表。
kevin:no hurry. were not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
凯文:不急。另一半的订单咱们不是很急。
helen:all right. ill send you the shipping documents by dhl as
soon as i get them.
海伦:好的。我稍后再告诉你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用dhl 快递给你。
kevin:very good. well be expecting to hear from you. and thanks for calling.
凯文:极好。咱们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
18.
罗伯茨:
what`s on the cards for tomorrow`s general meeting?
明日的例会有些啥项目?
迈克尔:
i think one of our sales representatives is going to give us a run-down on our most recent sales figures.
我想咱们的出售代表之一即将给咱们一份新近出售数字的陈述.
罗伯茨:
is everyone going to be there for it?
一切人都会到会吗?
迈克尔:
as far as i know everyone will be there.
就我所知一切人都会到会.
罗伯茨:
i hope so, this will be important for company`s near-term future.
我期望如此.它关于公司的近期来说很重要.
迈克尔:
maybe we should double check to make sure everyone is aware of the importance of this meeting.
或许咱们需要从头招认一下.保证每自个都知道到这次会议的重要性.
罗伯茨:
leave that to my secretary. i`ll get her onto it.
让我的秘书去做吧.我会交待她的.
迈克尔:
will i need to organize someone from the marketing department to give us their viewpoint on the sales results?
我要从推广部调一些人过来给咱们分析一下出售成果吗?
罗伯茨:
yes, actually that`s quite a good idea considering that it was their marketing campaign that ultimately resulted in the products success or failure.
好的.实践上这是个恰当好的主见.因为是他们的推广活动究竟抉择了产品是成功仍是失利.
迈克尔:
ok, i`ll organize that for tomorrow`s meeting then. i hope they will be able to prepare something on such short notice.
这事我会办的.我期望他们能在这么短的时刻内预备出一些东西.
19.
罗伯茨:
what`s on the cards for tomorrow`s general meeting?
明日的例会有些啥项目?
迈克尔:
i think one of our sales representatives is going to give us a run-down on our most recent sales figures.
我想咱们的出售代表之一即将给咱们一份新近出售数字的陈述.
罗伯茨:
is everyone going to be there for it?
一切人都会到会吗?
迈克尔:
as far as i know everyone will be there.
就我所知一切人都会到会.
罗伯茨:
i hope so, this will be important for company`s near-term future.
我期望如此.它关于公司的近期来说很重要.
迈克尔:
maybe we should double check to make sure everyone is aware of the importance of this meeting.
或许咱们需要从头招认一下.保证每自个都知道到这次会议的重要性.
罗伯茨:
leave that to my secretary. i`ll get her onto it.
让我的秘书去做吧.我会交待她的.
迈克尔:
will i need to organize someone from the marketing department to give us their viewpoint on the sales results?
我要从推广部调一些人过来给咱们分析一下出售成果吗?
罗伯茨:
yes, actually that`s quite a good idea considering that it was their marketing campaign that ultimately resulted in the products success or failure.
好的.实践上这是个恰当好的主见.因为是他们的推广活动究竟抉择了产品是成功仍是失利.
迈克尔:
ok, i`ll organize that for tomorrow`s meeting then. i hope they will be able to prepare something on such short notice.
这事我会办的.我期望他们能在这么短的时刻内预备出一些东西.
20.
a:is that your quoted prices?
这是你方的价格吗?
b:yes,the price what i say is the most reasonable.
是的,我现已报了最低的价格了。
a:do you quote cig or fob?
你们报的是到岸价仍是离岸价?
b:fob.
离岸价。
a:your prices are much too high for us to accept.
你的价格太高,咱们不能承受。
b:im so sorry,it would be very difficult for me to come down with the price.
我很抱愧,这现已是咱们的最低价了。
2:介绍产品
a: our products are excellent in quality。
咱们的产品的质量非常好。
b: yes, we have the same idea.
是的,咱们也这么认为。
a: the product we produced is characterized by its compact size, energy saving and easy to learn。
咱们产品速来以其体积小,节能,而且易学好用而受等待。
b:its sounds great!
听起来很棒的姿势!
3:商场优势
a: now,our products are greatly appreciated in markets.
咱们的产品在当前商场上非常受等待。
b: but we dont have the experience.
可是咱们没有卖这类产品的经历。
a:i believe they are sure to be sellable in your market.
我信赖他必定会在你地址的商场中卖得极好的。
b:its necessary for me to make a market survey.
我仍是需要做一个时长查询的。
a:ok,no problem.
好的,没疑问。

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: