背完1000句出国最常用英语口语,你的口语水…来自华研外语官微…

  • A+
所属分类:商务英语

??飞机篇

值机篇

问路

do you know where i can check in?

你晓得在哪里可以值机吗?

do you know where the check in counter is?

你晓得值机货台在哪里吗?

坐位

can i have a window seat, please?

可以给我一个靠窗的位子吗?

can i have an aisle seat, please?

可以给我一个接近过道的位子吗?

行李

邮递行李:check-in luggage

手提行李:hand-baggage / carry-on luggage

i would like to check in my luggage.

我想要邮递行李。

how many luggages are you checking in?

有多少件邮递行李?

do you have a carry on?

有手提行李没?

can you place your baggage up here?

请把行李放上来。

your luggage is overweight.

你的行李超重了。

is this bag ok as hand luggage?

这个包可以随身带上飞机吗?

the packing of this box is not adequate. please go over to that counter to have it properly packed.

这个箱子包装不契合需求,请到那儿货台打个包。

can i take this through security?

这个可以经过安检吗?

can i check my luggage through to...?

行李可以直接邮递到(结束站)吗?

登机

which gate do i need to board from?

我大约在几号登机口登机?

when do i need to board?

啥时刻初步登机?

候机篇

问路

how can i find a trolley?

我怎样才干找到行李推车?

do you know where the airport lounges is?

你晓得机场歇息室在哪吗?

do you know where the smoking area/room is?

你晓得吸烟区/室在哪里吗?

购物

thank you, but i'm just looking.

谢谢,可是我只是看看

is this tax free?

这个免税吗?

can i pay by credit card?

我可不可以以用诺言卡付帐?

where is the cash desk?

收银台在那里?

i want this, but in a large size.

我要大一点的。

i would like to take this one.

我要买这个。

please wrap this for
背完1000句出国最常用英语口语,你的口语水…来自华研外语官微…插图

me.

请帮我把这个包起来。

i'm looking for a gift for my friend.

我要买这个礼物送给我兄弟。

乘机篇

问询

is my flight on time?

我乘坐的飞机缘准点起飞吗?

how many hours are we behind schedule?

咱们延误多长时刻?

where is the restroom?

洗手间在哪?

行李

where should i put my luggages?

行李应放在哪里?

may i put my bag on the rack?

我能把包放熟行李架上吗?

no, you can't. you should place it under your seat.

不可以以。你大约把它放在坐位下面。

坐位

where is my seat?

我的坐位在哪里?

can you show me the way to my seat?

您能带我去坐位吗?

could you change my seat,please?

请问能不能换一下我的坐位?

would you mind trading seats with me?

你介意和我换座吗?

where is the safety belt?

平安带在哪里?

is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

如今可以解开平安带了吗?

餐饮

is there a meal served on this flight?

飞机上供给餐食吗?

would you like coffee or tea?

你想要咖啡仍是茶?

would you like something to drink?

你想要喝点啥?

may i have coffee/tea/juice/water?

我要一杯咖啡/茶/饮料/水,可以
背完1000句出国最常用英语口语,你的口语水…来自华研外语官微…插图(1)

吗?

would you like a beverage before your meal?

你想要餐前饮料吗?

what would you like for dinner ,chicken or beef?

晚餐想要鸡肉仍是牛肉?

may i take your tray away?

我可以收走你的盘子吗?

are you finished with that?

你吃完了吗?

效能

this one is the call button, if you need us, please push it.

这是呼叫钮,假定需要咱们协助,请按一下。

please put the back of your seat in upright position.

请将您的椅背调直。

could i get another blanket, please,i'm a little cold.

可以再给我一条毛毯吗?我有点冷。

may i have a blanket/a pillow/a headset/a pair of slippers?

请给我一条毛毯/一个枕头/一副耳机/一双拖鞋好吗?

could i get a newspaper/ a magazine?

请给我一份报纸/一本杂志好吗?

could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form?

可以给我一支笔填入境表吗?

患病

i feel sick.

我觉得厌烦。

i'm not feeling well.

我觉得不舒畅。

i'm going to throw up.

我要吐了。

let me get the airsick bag ready.

让我先把吐逆袋预备好。

起色篇

问路

where is the transfer counter?

起色货台在哪里?

where do i make my connection?

请问要起色的话大约怎么走?

which gate should i go to then?

请问需要去几号登机口?

where can i get my baggage/luggage?

我要在哪里取行李?

what terminal does my flight leave from at a airport?

我大约在a机场的哪个航站楼起色?

问询

what is your final destination?

请问你的究竟意图地是哪里?

have i missed my connection?

我错失我的起色航班了吗?

could you please give me your old boarding pass?i'll give you a new one.

可以请你给我旧的登机牌吗?我给你新的。

how long is my transfer time?

换乘时刻有多久?

do i need to go through immigration for connection flights?

我在起色时需要从头出境再入境吗?

will i have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights?

起色是不是需要再次邮递我的行李?

入境表

姓:family name,surname

名:first name,given name

性别:sex,gender

男:male

女:female

国籍:nationality,country of citizenship

护照号:passport number

原住地:country of origin

前往国:destination country

登机城市:city where you boarded

签证签发地:city where visa was issued

签发日期:date of issue

出世日期:date of birth,birth date

年:year 月:month 日:day

同行人数:accompanying number

签名:signature

官方填写:official use only

作业:occupation

入境篇

may i see your passport, please?

费事请给我你的护照。

here is my passport / here it is.

这是我的护照。

do you have a return ticket?

你有回程机票吗?

yes, here it is.

有的,这是回程机票。

how long will you be staying in the united states?

估计在美国停留多久?

i plan to stay for about 10 days.

估计停留约10天。

how much money do you have with you?

你随身带着了多少现金?

i have 800 dollars.

大约800美金。

i'm just passing through.

我只是过境而已。

换汇篇

where can i change money?

我要哪里换钱?

can you change this into dollars?

请将这些外币兑换成美金?

i'd like some small change.

请将大钞换成零钱。

where is the atm?

哪里有自助取款机?

租借车篇

how much does it cost to the city centre by taxi?

打车到市中心需要多少钱?

mine is 1. 2 dollar a kilometre.

我的车是1. 2美金一公里。

do you use the metre?

你运用计价器吗?

to the nike company,the fifth avenue.

到第5大街的耐克公司去。

by meter,please.

请打表。

take me to this address, please.

请带我去这个地址。

slow down please so that i can enjoy the sights.

开慢点,咱们好赏识风光。

let me check the metre out.

让我看一下计价器。

stop here, please.

请在这儿泊车。

keep the change, please.

不必找钱了。

旅行车篇

may i help you?

需要协助吗?

i'm interested in a tour.

我想报个旅行团。

is there anything special you want to see?

你有啥特别想看的(景点)吗?

we have three basic tours.

咱们有三条不一样的旅行线路。

does the morning tour include the u. n. ?

早上这个团会去赏识联合国总部吗?

that's in the all-day tour.

那个景点在一日游的团里。

that's a tour of all the most famous places.

那个旅行团可以赏识一切最闻名的景点。

where do i meet the bus?

我在哪儿搭车?

nine thirty at the hilton.

9点半在希尔顿。

fine. please reserve me a seat for this saturday.

好,请为我预定一个本周六的坐位。

it seems to be going at least 60 miles an hour.

我看至稀有60英里的时速。

this adjustable seat is so comfortable that i may take a nap before climbing the great wall.

这个可调式座椅非常舒畅。我可以在爬长城前先睡一小觉。

公共轿车篇

is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)?

这儿有去市中心(机场)的机场巴士吗 ?

where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?

巴士站(的士站)在哪里 ?

what time does it leave?

几点发车?

where can i get a ticket?

在哪里卖票?

i'd like to get a new metro card. do you know where i should go?

我想办张公交卡.你晓得去哪儿办吗?

i get off at connecticut avenue.

我在康涅狄格大道下车。

how long is the ride?

要坐多久?

well,you will get there in about a quarter of an hour if the traffic isn't too heavy.

假定交通不太拥堵的话,大约一刻钟您就能到了。

drop 50 cents in the box,please.

请在盒子里放50美分。

would you please let me know when we get to the stop?

到了站请叫我一声好吗?

we'd like to go and visit the beihai park.

咱们想去北海公园看看。

please drop your money into the box or touch your metrocard on the validator.

请将钱投入箱子或刷公交卡。

you don't have enough balance on the card.

你的卡余额缺乏。

if your card balance is below the fare required you must buy a ticket.

假定你的卡余额缺乏,则需要买票。

your metrocard has validated properly when you hear a ‘beep’ and see a green light.

刷卡成功你会听到哔声,绿灯亮起。

when we reach the beihai park, i'll let you know.

到北海公园时我会告诉你们。

we'll be at the beihai park in a minute.

北海公园快要到了。

please get ready to get off? and touch your card again.

请您做好下车刷卡预备。

地铁篇

i can take the subway.

我可以乘地铁。

i just can't figure out the subway system at all.

我对地铁体系就是弄不理解。

but it's easy to get to manhattan from here by the subway.

可是从这儿乘地铁到曼哈顿很便利。

you take the uptown r train and get off at 12th street.

您乘北线方向的r路车到第12街下车。

do you know where the nearest subway station is?

您晓得迩来的地铁车站在哪么?

it's over there across the street in front of the cinema.

就在街对面影片院的前面。

is this the right subway to the rockefeller center?

这就是去洛克菲勒中心的地铁吗?

how much is the fare?

车费多少?

by the way,how can i get out of the platform after i get off the train?

趁便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?

that's very easy. the exit is always open.

那很简略,出口处老是翻开着。

搭船篇

the ship is about to start. let's go on board.

船就要开了,咱们上船吧。

is there a daily passenger ship to dalian?

每天都有班船开往大连吗?

look!the ship is lifting anchor.

瞧!船起锚了。

the ship is rolling and pitching now.

船摇晃起来了。

you look pale. are you seasick?

你气色不太好,是不是晕船?

i have some tablets for seasickness.

我有止晕药片。

the sea is very rough.

风波很大。

i'm afraid i'm going to be sick.

恐怕我要吐了。

a sea trip is always enjoyable in fine weather like this.

遇到这样的好气候,搭船旅行老是使人惬意的。

火车篇

how long will this express take to go to shanghai?

这列直达快车开到上海要多久?

this express will go straight from beijing to shanghai without a stop.

这列快车从北京直达上海,中途不断车。

i'd like to have two soft berth tickets to shanghai for tomorrow.

我想买两张明日的到上海的软卧票。

may i have two lower berths?

我可以要两张下铺吗?

which car are we in?

咱们在第几车厢?

here we are,car 12.

到了,12车厢。

seats no. 6 and 7. it's nice that we've got a window seat.

6和7座。真好,咱们有了靠窗的坐位。

but i prefer the aisle seat.

可我想要靠走道的坐位。

do you know when the train is due in shanghai?

你晓得这趟车啥时分到上海?

we'll arrive shanghai in a few minutes.

再过几分钟咱们就要到上海了。

????

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: