如何用英语点咖啡 How to Order Coffee

  • A+
所属分类:在线英语

如何用英语点咖啡 How to Order Coffee插图

视频加载中...

Hi. My name is Rheedan. Welcome to Oxford Online English!

嗨,我是 Rheedan。欢迎来到 Oxford Online English!

Today, we're going to learn some important words and phrases, so that you can order your next cup of coffee in English.

Do you often go for coffee?

今天,我们将学习一些重要的词汇和短语,之后你就可以用英语点一杯咖啡了。

你经常去咖啡厅吗?

Do you know how to order different types of coffee in English?

You'll learn how in this lesson.

你知道如何用英语点不同种类的咖啡吗?

在这节课你会学会的。

Let's first look at some words you'll need to know when ordering your morning cup.

At a coffee shop, drinks are usually made from espresso.

让我们先来看一下你在点晨间咖啡时需要知道的词汇。

在咖啡厅,饮品通常是由浓缩咖啡制作的。

An espresso is a small amount of very strong coffee. This small amount is called a shot.

浓缩咖啡就是少量的浓咖啡;少量也就是说一小杯。

This espresso is then drunk on its own or mixed in different ways to make the different coffee drinks.

Here are some of the most common.

浓缩咖啡可以直接喝或者是以不同的方式混合调制成不同种类的咖啡饮品。

这是一些最为常见的种类。

Americano: espresso with hot water. Cappuccino: espresso and steamed milk, with foamed milk or cream on top.

美式咖啡:特浓咖啡加热水。

卡布奇诺:特浓咖啡加水,加蒸牛奶,上面再加奶泡或者奶油。

Latte: espresso with lots of steamed milk. Mocha: espresso, hot chocolate, and steamed milk, sometimes with cream on top.

拿铁:特浓咖啡加大量蒸牛奶。

摩卡:特浓咖啡,热巧克力,加上蒸牛奶,有时还在上面加奶油。

Which of these types of coffee have you tried?

Personally, I like lattes.

你都试过哪种类型的咖啡?

个人而言,我喜欢拿铁。

You can also have your coffee with different kinds of milk, like low-fat, fat-free, or soy.

If you want coffee without milk, ask for a black coffee.

你还可以在咖啡里加不同类型的牛奶,像低脂的,脱脂的或者是豆奶。

如果你想要不加牛奶的咖啡,那就要黑咖啡。

Some people also like to have things added to their coffee, like caramel, chocolate, or vanilla syrup, or cream. You can even have an extra shot of espresso added.

有些人还喜欢在咖啡里加其他东西,比如焦糖,巧克力或者香草糖浆,或者奶油。

你甚至可以额外加入一份特浓咖啡。

You also have a choice of sizes. You can get a small, medium, large, or extra large.

你还可以选择大小。你可以点小杯,中杯,大杯或者特大杯。

Many coffee shops have their own names for these sizes, but you don't need to know or use them.

Just using these sizes will work.

很多咖啡店对于杯子的大小都有自己的称呼,但是你不知道如何使用它们。

只要使用这些大小就可以了。

How to order coffee: when giving your order, you usually say the size first, then the type of coffee, and then the type of milk or extras. For example, "Small cappuccino with caramel syrup" or, "Medium mocha without cream."

如何点咖啡:当点单时,你通常会先说杯子大小,接着说咖啡种类,然后是牛奶类型和额外加的东西。

例如,“小杯卡布奇诺加焦糖糖浆”,或者“中杯摩卡不加奶油。”

If you want a cold drink, you add the word "iced" before the type of coffee. For example, "Large iced latte with low-fat milk" or, "Medium iced Americano."

如果你想要喝凉的,你可以在咖啡种类前加上 "iced" (冰的)这个词。

比如,“大杯冰拿铁加低脂牛奶”,或者“中杯冰美式。”

Placing your order: a barista is someone who makes coffee. They will usually take your order.

下单:咖啡师是制作咖啡的人。他们通常会负责点单。

There are a few things they can say, such as, "May I take your order?" "What would you like?"

他们可能会说这些话,比如,“您来点什么?”“您想点什么?”

"What can I get you?" "What will you have?"

“我能为您拿点什么?”“您打算点什么?”

You can answer in a few different ways.

You can say, "I would like. . ." "I'll have. . ." or, "Can I get. . . ?"

你可以以不同的方式回答。

你可以说,“我想要...”“我打算要...”或者,“我能来点...?”

Then you give your order: "I'll have an Americano with vanilla syrup." Or, "Can I get a latte with extra cream, please?"

接着你点单:“我想要一杯美式咖啡加香草糖浆。”

或者,“我能点一杯拿铁多加奶油吗?麻烦了。”

What's this order missing?

If you make an order like this, the first question you will be asked is, "What size would you like?"

这份订单少了什么?

如果你像这样点单,第一个问题是你会被问,“您想要多大杯?”

"What size will that be?" Another question you might hear when making your order is, "Is that for here or to take away?"

“杯子要多大?”另一个问题是,你可能会在点单时听到,“是在这喝还是外带?”

You can answer, "For here," "To take away," or, "To go." You can also add this information to your order.

你可以说,“在这喝,”“带走,”或者“外带”。你也可以在下单时加上这些信息。

What does that look like? When you order, you can just say, "I'd like a small mocha without cream to go," or, "I'll have a medium iced latte with vanilla syrup, for here."

那要怎么说呢?在你下单时,你可以直接说,“我想要一杯小杯的摩卡咖啡不加奶油,带走,”

或者,“我要一杯中杯的冰拿铁加香草奶精,在这喝。”

After you order, the barista might say, "Will that be all?" "Is that everything?"

点单后,咖啡师可能会说,“全部就这些吗?”“就这些了吗?”

"Would you like anything else?" And finally, the barista will tell you the total cost.

“还需要些什么吗?”最后,咖啡师会告诉你消费总额。

"Your total is. . ." "That comes to. . ." "That will be. . ." When handing over your money, you can say, "Here you are," or, "Here you go." Once you've paid, you'll both say, "Thank you," and that's it.

“您一共消费了...”“总共是...”“一共是...”当交钱的时候,你可以说,“给您,”或者,“您拿好。”付完钱后,你们都会说,“谢谢,”这样就完事了。

You've just successfully ordered coffee in English. Let's look at a sample dialogue.

你成功地用英语点了一杯咖啡。让我们看一下对话案例。

–"Hi. What'll you have?" –"I"d like a large latte." –"Will that be all?" –"Yes, thank you."

–“嗨,您想来点什么?”–“我想要一杯大杯拿铁。”–“就这些吗?”–“是的,麻烦了。”

–"Is that for here? Or to go?" –"To go." –"Your total comes to $4." –"Here you go."

–“是在这喝?还是带走?”–“带走。”–“一共是4美金。”–“给您。”

–"Thanks very much." –"Thank you. Have a nice day." Let's look at one more.

–“非常感谢。”–“谢谢,祝您生活愉快。”让我们再来看一个。

–"Hi. What can I get you?" –"I'll have a small mocha with cream and a small cappuccino, for here." –"Would you like anything else?"

–"Yes, I'd also like an espresso."

–“嗨,我能为您来点什么?”–“我想要一杯小杯摩卡加奶油,一杯小杯的卡布奇诺,在这喝。

”–“您还要来点什么么?”–“嗯,还要一杯浓缩咖啡。”

–"Is that everything?" –"Yes."

–"That will be six pounds."

–"Here you go."

–“就这些吗?”

–“是的。”–“一共是6英镑。”–“给您。”

–"Here's your change." –"Thanks." –"Thanks very much." And there you go.

–“这是您的找零。”–“谢谢。”–“非常感谢。”这就点完了。

Now you'll be able to order your next cup of coffee in English. Want more practice?

现在你可以用英语点一杯咖啡了吧。想要更多的练习?

Look at the full lesson on our website, oxfordonlineenglish. com. That's it from me.

观看完整课程,请登录我们的网站:oxfordonlineenglish. com.这就是我要讲的了。

I hope the lesson helped.

希望这节课有帮助。

See you next time!

下次再见。

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: