英语口语900句第98期 俚语“To Break the Ice”是什么意思(在线英语发音软件)

  • A+
所属分类:雅思托福

英语口语900句第98期 俚语“To Break the Ice”是什么意思(在线英语发音软件)插图
Someone suggest英语培训机构排名176ed that we play a game to break the ice.

有人建议我们玩一个游戏来打破僵局。

I tried to break the iceby talking to the people next to me about the weather.

我尝试通过和旁边的人谈论天气来打破僵局。

双语文本

Welco什么软件学英语最好me to English in a Minute!

欢迎来到《一分钟英语》栏目!

Ice is frozen water.

冰是凝固的水。

But what does it mean if you break it?

但是如果你把它打碎是什么意思呢?

To Break the Ice

打破僵局

Should you fix broken ice?

你应该把碎冰修复吗?

Hey, I saw you at my party last night. But you didn't stay very long.

嘿,我昨天晚上在聚会上看到你了。但是你没有待太久。

I knew no one. And I didn't have the energy to break the ice with a bunch of new people.

我谁都不认识。而且我也没有精力去打破跟一群陌生人的僵局。

Asking questions is a good icebreaker.

问问题是打破僵局的好办法。

True. But even if I broke the ice, I didn't have the energy to listen.

确实。不过即使我打破了僵局,我也没有精力去听。

"To break the ice" means to start a conversation with someone you don't really know.

“To break the ice”是指跟陌生人开始一段对话。

In the winter, ships
英语口语900句第98期 俚语“To Break the Ice”是什么意思(在线英语发音软件)插图(1)
can get stuck in ice.

冬季船只会被困在冰里。

Smaller ships break the ice to open up passageways.

小船能够打破冰层,开启通道。

People can open conversations in the same way.

人们也能以同样的方式开启对话。

And that's English in a Minute!

以上就是今天的《一分钟英语》栏目!

每天用一杯咖啡的时间??学会一句表达

周一至周五早7:00 不见不散

喜欢本节目的话请点赞或留言 小编会积极和你互动!

音频节目在【可可英语App-达人配音秀】更新

将公众号设为【星标】早上第一时间接收推送!返回英语的辅导班搜狐,查看更多

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: