终身够用英语口语中心句型10000 13-4 谈论股市和股市(广州英语培训机构)

  • A+
所属分类:商务英语

终身够用英语口语0基础自学英语怎么开始中心句型10000句

13-4:谈论股市和股市

1.They enticed me into investing money in stocks.
他们鼓动我出资收购股市。

2.We really missed the boat on that stock investment.
那次股市出资,咱们真是失掉良机。

3.Investing in the stock market is a risk.
出资股市其实就是一种冒险。

4.I heard that this stock would go up.
我听人说这支股市的价格会上涨。

5.I won't part with the shares on any account.
不管如何我都不扔掉这些股市。

6.Some people use the media to create artificial buzz about a stock so as to drive up its price.
有人使用新闻媒体人为地制造有关个股的传闻,为的是促进股价上涨。

7.As a matter of fact, when fund managers appear on TV to talk about the stocks they like, they are usually pumping the securities they own.
实际上,基金司理在电视上谈论股市时,多半是在为他们自个手里的股市鼓劲。

8.At least I think they can promote their stocks in more subtle ways than that.
至少,要宣传自个的股市别这么明目张胆。

9.I give instructi扬州励步英语ons to my stockbroker to sell the share immediately.
我指示我的股市生意人马上出售股市。

10.Share prices bounced back this morning.
今日上午,股市价格上升。

11.I've heard stories of CEOs leaking important information to newspapers or reporters obviously to give their stock a boost.
传闻有的公司老总把重要的信息泄露给报纸或记者,以推进他们公司的股市价格上涨。

12.Gold shares jumped yesterday.
昨日黄金股市猛涨。

13.Are you considering becoming one of these millions?
你是不是也思考参加这数以百万计的炒股大军
终身够用英语口语中心句型10000 13-4 谈论股市和股市(广州英语培训机构)插图

14.The stock market is, by definition, unpredictable.
从界说上而言,股市正本就是不可以猜测的。

15.It is usually the bull market that creates the explosion of business news, not the other way around.
一般是牛市行网络英语教学情才会致使业界新闻的爆破,而不是熊市。

16.Do you know how many people predicted the Nasdaq crash of last April?
你晓得有几自个猜测出了纳斯达克上一年四月份的狂跌?

17.We should hang on to the shares until their prices are higher.
在股市价格升高之前,咱们应当极力保住这些股市。

18.I heard that some people can earn money out of a bear market.
传闻有些人在熊市也能获利。

19.Stocks took a flop last week.
上星期股市猛跌。

20.Stocks generally lowered in value.
股市广泛下跌。

21.Shares have gone down again by five points.
股市又降了5个点。

22.The stock market turned down sharply.
股市商场行情青云直上。

23.There will be a quick recovery in the share price.
股市价格很快上升。

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: