看动漫学英语,海绵宝宝第一季第九集对白(中英对照)

  • A+
所属分类:商务英语

快点把椅子整理好,海绵宝宝,快要打烊啦,我现在就想回家!

Hurry up with those chairs, SpongeBob. It's after closing and I'd like to go home!

我来接,我来接!我来了

I got it, I got it! Coming.

喂?很抱歉,我们打烊啦

Hello? Sorry, sir, we're close...

朋友你好,蟹堡王餐厅,要点什么?

Ahoy, there, Krusty Krab. How could I help you?

披萨?

Pizza?

嗯...我们当然有披萨

Um... Of course we have pizza.

嗯,蟹老板

Uhh, Mr. Krabs...

我们的外送章鱼马上送过去

Our delivery squid will bring it right over.

蟹老板,我们没有卖披萨

Mr. Krabs, we don't serve pizza.

我们也不外送

We don't deliver.

是我不外送,你去送

We don't deliver, but you do.

你就不能叫海绵宝宝去送吗?

Can't you just get SpongeBob to do it?

好主意!带他一起去

Great idea! Take him with you.

我不是那个意思啦

That's not what I had in mind!

船头,OK。无线电,OK。保险杆,OK。保险杆贴纸,OK。

Front end... check. Antenna... check. Bumper... check. Bumper sticker...check

轮胎胎压!

Tire pressure!

OK。

...check.

交通工具检查好了!

Vehicle inspection complete!

我们是在创造历史,章鱼哥,这个幸运的客人将会收到蟹堡王餐厅的第一份披萨

We're really making history here, Squidward. That lucky customer is going to get the first Krabby Patty Pizza ever!

很好,你开船

Good, then you drive.

不行,我还没拿到驾照

I can't. I'm still in Boating School.

开嘛,海绵宝宝,转个弯就到啦

Come on, SpongeBob. It's just around the corner.

哦,对,可是...

Well, yeah, but...

像培训班那样开就好了

Just do what you do in school.

好吧,等等,不要说

Well, okay. Wait, don't tell me.

先倒退

Back it up.

啊?

Huh?

倒退啦

Back... it up.

好,先倒退

Right, back... it up.

倒退啊!

Back it up!

好啦!好啦!

Okay, okay!

排挡打入倒挡,海绵宝宝!

Shift into reverse, SpongeBob!

打倒挡?哦,对,打倒挡

Reverse? Oh, yeah, reverse.

倒退啦!

Back it up!

倒退啦!倒退啦!

Backing up! Backing up!

让我来开,海绵宝宝。让我来开!

Gime me the wheel, SpongeBob. Give me the wheel!

倒退啦!倒退啦!倒退啦-啊-啊-啊-啊!

Backing up! Backing up! Ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ack-i-i-i-i-i-ng up!

倒退啦!倒退啦!倒退啦!

Backing up. Backing up. Backing up.

倒退啦!

Backing up.

对了,你倒退了。你知道吗?我们好像没有油啦,你知道还有什么?

Well... you backed up. And you know what? I think we're out of gas. And you know what else?

这是鸟不生蛋的地方!

We're in the middle of nowhere!

你知道还有什么吗?披萨好像快冷掉了

And you know what else else? I think the pizza is getting cold.

披萨冷掉啦哦,披萨冷啦,太悲惨啦,哦,我怎么会这么倒霉呢?!

And the pizza is cold? Oh, the pizza is cold. Not the pizza! Oh, how could it get any worse?!

现在我们就只好走去送了

Well, we can still deliver it on foot.

哦,哦,哦

Ow, ow, ow.

蟹堡王披萨,大家都爱的好披萨,蟹堡王披萨,你我都爱的好披萨,蟹堡王披萨...

The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza for you and me. The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza...

我的脚快酸死啦

...And my feet are killing me. Whoa.

海绵宝宝?你在做什么?

SpongeBob? What are you doing?

这是老祖宗的妙计,我在电影里看过

It's an old pioneer trick. I saw it in a movie once.

海绵宝宝,我没时间跟你...

SpongeBob, this is no time for...

嘘,成功了

Shh, shh, shh. It's working.

什么成功了?

What is it?

卡车!16轮的。秀给你看,老祖宗怎么搭便车

Truck! Sixteen wheels. Now I can show you how the pioneers hitchhiked.

呜呼

Whee... eee...

小怪物,给我让开!

Crashin' frashin' break dancers!

他停船了!他停船了!

He's stopping! He's stopping!

蟹堡王披萨,大家都爱的好披萨,蟹堡王披萨,你我都爱的好披萨。免费运送,蟹堡王披萨,你我都爱的好披萨。

The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza for you and me. The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza free delivery. The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza very ta-asty.

拜托你快点把那个臭披萨丢了好吗?

Will you let go of that stupid pizza, already?!

不行,这是客人的!

I can't, it's for the customer!

谁在乎什么客人啊?!

Who cares about the customer?!

我在乎!

I do!

我不在乎!

Well, I don't!

章鱼哥!

Squidward!

把披萨给扔了!

Let go of that pizza!

不要!

No!

Ow.

海绵宝宝,把披萨给扔了!

SpongeBob, let go of that pizza!

不行,这是客人的!

No! It's for the customer!

海绵宝宝,把披萨给扔了!

SpongeBob! Let go of the pizza!

不要!

No!

海绵宝宝!

SpongeBob!

给我拿走披萨!

Hang onto the pizza!

嘿!嘿!

Hey! Hey!

路哪去啦?路哪去啦?

Where's the road? Where's the road?

死定啦,要怎么回家,往哪边走?该怎么办,怎么没路啊?

We're doomed! How are we gonna get home, which way do we go?What are we gonna do now! There's no road here!

应该往这边走

I think town's this way.

啊,你少来了,智多星,你懂什么?

Oh, don't tell me, Jethro. The pioneers?

没错,青苔这边就是文明世界

That's right. Moss always points to civilization.

那边?要走那边?

That way? That way there?

让我把情况搞清...你认为我们应该走那边?

So, let me get this straight... you think that we should go that way?

Yep.

那我要走这边啊

Well, then I'm going this way.

啊?章鱼哥,我觉得...

Huh? Squid, wait! I don't think...

相信我,我知道该怎么回去

Trust me, I know where I'm going.

蟹霸王披萨,你我都爱,爱得不得了

The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza, absolutivally.

披萨...

pizza...

披萨...

pizza...

蟹霸王披萨,你我都爱的好披萨!

Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza, yeah, for you and me!

蟹霸王披萨...你我都爱的...好披萨!

Krab Pizza... for you. Krus... the Krusshy and the... Krab and the... pizza inside.

海绵宝宝。我们得要吃东西

Sponge, we gotta eat something.

我听说曾经老祖宗都是吃珊瑚充饥的

I heard in times of hardship, the pioneers would eat coral.

不对,好像不是珊瑚

No, maybe it wasn't coral.

好像是海沙,不对,是海泥

Maybe it was sand, no, no, mud.

披萨给我!

Give me the pizza!

我想起来了,就是珊瑚!

Wait, I remember now. It was coral!

快点给我啦!

Give it to me!

不可以,这是客人的

No, we promised it's for the customer.

你说得对,这是客人的

You're right. It's for the customer.

对!

Yeah!

我们应该检查一下,确定他没事

Maybe we better check on it, make sure it's okay.

这个嘛?

Well?

看一眼就好

Just a peek.

好,它没事

Okay, it
看动漫学英语,海绵宝宝第一季第九集对白(中英对照)插图
's fine.

不,他好像有状况

No, I think I saw something.

哦,我看错了,它蛮好的,状况非常好的披萨

Oh, no. I was wrong. It looks okay. Sure is a fine-looking pizza.

Yeah...

那是什么?那是起司吧?

What's that? Is that the cheese?

Yeah...

满满的腊肠

And the pepperoni?

Yeah...

哦,好好吃啊

Oh, looks good, huh?

等一下下,我知道你想干什么,章鱼哥

Wait a second, I know what you're trying to do, Squidward.

我不会让你吃披萨的!

I'm not letting you eat the pizza!

把披萨给我!

Give me the pizza!

不要

No!

不要逼我对你不客气,海绵宝宝!

Don't make me take it away from you, SpongeBob!

走开啦

Get away!

给我回来,海绵宝宝,把披萨给我!

Get back here, SpongeBob, give me the pizza!

不要!

No!

海绵宝宝!

SpongeBob!

不要!

No!

海绵宝宝!

SpongeBob!

不要!

No!

等等!

Wait!

不要!不要!

No! No!

我要吃披萨,把披萨给我,不然我就让你好看

I want that pizza and you're gonna hand it over one way or another!

你看,我们得救啦!

Look, we're saved!

对,得救啦,把披萨给我!

Sure, we're saved. Now give me some pizza!

是真的,章鱼哥,得救啦!得救啦!得救啦!

No, really Squid, we're saved! We're saved! We're saved!

不要闹了好吗?

Will you cut that out?!

得救啦!得救啦!得救啦!得救啦!得救啦!得救啦!得救啦!得救啦!得救啦!得救啦!

Saved, saved, saved, saved! Saved, saved, saved, saved, saved, saved!

得救啦!得救啦!得救啦!得救啦!得救啦!得救啦!得救啦!得救啦!得救啦!得救啦!我们得救了!

Saved, saved, saved, saved, saved, saved! Saved, saved, saved, saved, saved, saved! Saved, we are saved!

那只是一个大圆石罢了!

That's just a stupid boulder!

它不只是大岩石

It's not just a boulder.

它是石头

It's a rock.

大石头!大石头!它是一颗美丽的大石头。老祖宗曾经驾驶这些宝贝上路,它好美哦

A rock! A rock! It's a big beautiful, old rock.Oh, the pioneers used to ride these babies for miles, and it's in great shape.

海绵宝宝。不要再提老祖宗了好吗?你有没有注意到他们早就不存在啦,就是因为他们只会搭便车、吃珊瑚、看青苔决定往哪里走,现在你却跟我说他们会驾驶石头

SpongeBob, will you forget the stupid pioneers?! Have you ever noticed that there are none of them left? That's because they were lousy hitchhikers, ate coral and took directions from algae! And now, you're telling me they thought they could drive...rocks?

不要走,智多星!

Hold on there, Jethro!

我好想看客人拿到披萨的表情哦!

I can't wait to see the look on our customer's face!

什么事?

Yeah?

恭喜你,先生,你的蟹堡王披萨送来了!

Congratulations, sir. Your Krabby Patty pizza is here!

哇喔,谢啦,我等你们好久了

Wow, thanks! I've been dying for one of these. It...

我的饮料呢?

Where's my drink?

什么饮料?

What drink?

我的饮料?简易虾味沙士?你该不会忘了送饮料吧!

My drink? My diet Dr. Kelp? Don't tell me you forgot my drink!

可是,你没有点...

But, you didn't order any...

没有饮料,你是要教我怎么吃披萨?!

How am I supposed to eat this pizza without my drink?!

可是...可是...

But... but...

你就不能替客人想一想吗?

Didn't you ever once think of the customer?!

你这算哪门子的外送人员呐?!披萨我不要啦!

You call yourself a delivery boy?! Well, I ain't buying!

海绵宝宝?海绵宝宝?没关系的。海绵宝宝?

Sponge? Sponge? It's okay. Sponge?

海绵宝宝?

Sponge?

又来一个啊?我跟那个小鬼说过了我不买啦!

Another one? Look, I told your little friend I ain't paying for that!

这份披萨我请你了!

Well, this one's on the House!

他改变心意了?

Did he change his mind?

那当然啦,他一口全吃下去了

He sure did. Ate the whole thing in one bite.

没配饮料?

No drink?

没有,我们回家吧

No, Now take me home.

开什么玩笑?我们还有时间回去工作呀

Are you kidding? We have just enough time to make it back to work.

工作

Work?

哦,我的手很痛!

Oh, my aching tentacles!

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: