蒂姆的英语课- 07 嵌入式 r 发音 The intrusive -r

  • A+
所属分类:商务英语

Hi, I'm Tim and this is my pronunciation workshop. Here I'm gonna show you how English is really spoken.

嗨,我是蒂姆,这是我的英音课堂。在这儿我会教给你英音是怎么说的。

It'll help you become a better listener and a more fluent speaker. Come on, let's go inside.

这会协助你听得更理解,说的更流利。来,进来吧。

Have you ever seen a ghost? No, of course you haven't, because they don't exist.

你见过鬼魂吗?当然了,你必定没见过,因为它们压根儿不存在。

But have you ever heard a sound that wasn't there? Well, if you've listened to lots of real English, you probably have.

可是你听到过不存在的发音吗?假定你听过许多地道的英语发音的话,你可以就听到过了。

We asked the people of London what they think is the most important thing the government should prioritise. This is what they said:

咱们走上伦敦街头,问询路我们认为政府大约放在最优先方位的作业重要作业是啥。他们是这么说的:

I think law and order is important. Yes, I think law and order is important.

我认为法令与次序非常重要。是的,我认为法令与次序很重要。

Law and order is very important. We all think that law and order is important.

法令与次序很重要。咱们都认为法令与次序很重要。

I think law and order is very important. Meet my boys. 'Law' and 'order'.

我认为法令与次序非常重要。来看看我的兄弟们,'law'和'order'。

Join them together with the word 'and' and you can hear another sound after the word 'law'. Listen out for it. I think law and order is important.

用'and'把他们联接起来,你会听到'law'后边多了一个音。来听听看能不能听出来。我认为法令与次序很重要。

Yes, I think law and order is important. Law and order is very important.

是的,我认为法令与次序很重要。法令与次序很重要。

We all think that law and
蒂姆的英语课- 07 嵌入式 r 发音 The intrusive -r插图
order is important. I think law and order is very important.

咱们都认为法令与次序很重要。我认为法令与次序非常重要。

In fluent speech, if a word ends in an // sound, like law and the next word begins in an //, you'll often hear a /r/ sound linking them together. Law-r-and order. Law-r-and order.

在流利口语中,假定一个单词以//音结束,比方law,而下一个单词以//音最初,那么你常常就会听到一个/r/音把两个单词连起来。Law-r-and order. Law-r-and order.

. . . . . . 'Law-r-and order' is easier to say than 'law and order'.

'Law-r-and order'要比'law and order'简略说一些。语流愈加流通。

It flows better. And this is called intrusion.

这叫做刺进音。这个有点争议。

Now this is a little bit controversial. It doesn't happen in all accents and some people do say it's not the proper way to speak.

它并不是在一堵截音里都呈现,而且有些人说这么发音不对。可是你的确会听到这样的发音。

But it is something that you'll hear. Just remember the /r/ sound is not very strong.

要记住/r/的发音不是特别强。这儿有一些比方:

Here are some other examples: Can you draw a circle freehand?

你能徒手画一个圆圈吗?

My dog hurt its paw on some broken glass.

我的狗踩到一些碎玻璃上伤到爪子了。

There was a flaw in the argument.

证明里边有差错。

I saw a good film last night.

我昨日晚上看了一个好影片。

Right, so you've heard the examples, now it's your turn. Are you ready to give it a try?

好的,你现已听完这些比方了,轮到你了。预备好测验一下了吗?听后跟读。

Listen and repeat. Can you draw a circle freehand?

我的狗踩到碎玻璃上伤到爪子了。

How did you do? Well done.

做的怎么样?很棒。

Now, if you want to read more about this topic, please visit our website bbclearningenglish. com.

假定你想要读到有关论题的更多内容,请登录bbclearningenglish.com查阅。

And that's it from the pronunciation workshop for this week.

这就是本周的英音课堂啦。再会。

Bye. Now, do you want a war or what? Ow!

你想打一架仍是怎么样?喔!

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: