不婚主义者 为啥不成婚 英语怎么说 雅思口语材料

  • A+
所属分类:在线英语

年青人里的不婚主义者越来越多,兄弟间的主意也会彼此影响。你成婚了吗?你对成婚是不是抱有夸姣的神往?你将来会步入婚姻吗?

词汇学习:

never want to get married 绝不想成婚

is that so bizarre? 这很新鲜吗?

I just don’t see the value in it. 我只是觉得不值得。

Sell it to me. 向我推销婚姻吧。sell me marriage.

I doubt that’s gonna change. 我觉得这不会变。

Just not dying alone. 不会孑立地死去。

move my grandparents into a nursing facility. 把爷爷奶奶送进养老院。

my parents went the same way. 我的父母也相同进了养老院。

make no mistake, we all die alone. 不出意外的话,咱们都会孑立死去。

I’m just saying there are options. 我只是说我有选择权。

范文1

In my opinion, marriage isn't a necessity for everyone although it is a traditional part of the society.

在我看来,婚姻并不是每自个的必需品,尽管它是社会的一个传统构成有些。

Personally, I enjoy life on my own and l don't want to be tied down with someone. If I got married and lived with another person, I wouldn't have the freedom that I have right now.

就我自个而言,我享受一自个的日子,不想被别人捆绑。假定我成婚了,和另一自个主活在一同,我就失掉了如今具有的安适。

For example, I have to answer to someone about where I'm going or take my partner into consideration when making decisions. Plus, I fear that marriage would lead me to lose myself. I wouldn’t want to change myself into someone I’m not just to please another person. I’m sure that I'm not the only one who feels this way.

比方,我有必要向别人奉告我的去向,或许是在做抉择时需要思考另一自个。另外,我忧虑婚姻会让人失掉自我。我不愿为了取悦另一自个去改动自个。我信赖我不是仅有一个有这种主意的人。

范文2

I'm a traditional person and I want to get married someday. But some of my friends don't think like that. One of them was a child of divorce who has witnessed a nasty breakup of his parents. He had been stuck in his parents' arguments and pettiness for a long time.

我是个传统的人,我想某一天我会成婚。但我的些兄弟不这么想。其间一个是离婚家庭的孩子,他目睹了父母之间的不开心的分手。他长时刻堕入父母争持的境地,感触那一地鸡毛。

People with similar experiences may have lost faith in marriage long ago. They would not like to repeat their parents' mistake. So, I feel sorry for them and understand that marriage may not be a must for them.

有类似阅历的人可以早就对婚姻失掉了决心。他们不想重蹈父母的覆辙。所以我怜惜他们,也理解婚姻对他们来说可以不是有必要品。

要点温习:

please sb 取悦或人

She did everything she could to please him.

她想方设法凑趣他。

Women are expected to take care of the family. Plus, they have to work at the same time.

妇女被等待照看家庭。而且她们一起还得作业。

不婚主义者 为啥不成婚 英语怎么说 雅思口语材料插图
enjoy life on one’s own 享受或人自个的日子

You should enjoy your life on your own, not counting on another person.

你大约享受自个的日子,而不是依靠另一自个。

When you choose to become someone else, you will lose yourself.

当你选择变成别人时,你将失掉你自个。

a necessity/must for sb 对或人来说是必需品

make a long-term commitment 作出耐久的承诺

Are you ready to make a long-term commitment? 你是不是预备好作出耐久的承诺?

Making a long-term commitment requires great courage. 作出耐久的承诺需要很大的勇气。

keep finances separate 坚持财务独立

We keep our finances separate, and I’m completely satisfied.咱们坚持财务独立,我完全满足。

If we get married, it’s unlikely that we’ll keep finances separate.假定咱们成婚了,就不太可以坚持财务独立了。

be tied down with someone 被或人捆绑

I don't want to be tied down with someone.我不想被别人捆绑。

She has been tied down with her husband since their marriage two years ago.自从两年前成婚以来,她就受制于她的丈夫。

I want to be someone who leads a normal and happy life.我想变成一个过着普通夸姣日子的人。

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: