英语口语别再只用yes标明附和了,这些词可以非常好的表达_网易订阅

  • A+
所属分类:成人英语

今日修改就给我们收拾了六种景象下附和的表达方法,可不止yes哦~
这些词都可以替代yes,快来学习吧~

运用yes的最简略独式是必定对方说的话,换句?担闳衔钦娴摹?br>
a: is it going to be hot tomorrow?
a: the meeting’s at 5:30, right?
a:会议5点半开,对吧?
可是,这要看你在和谁说话,用必定答复yes有时听起来太正式、太生硬,甚至会使人生气。下面是一些更随意的答复:

yup!(tends to sound more definitive than yeah)
是的!(听起来比yeah的断定性更强)
mhm (can sometimes come off as dismissive)
uh-huh (same connotations as mhm)
a: are you going to the movies with us tomorrow?
a:你明日和咱们一同去看影片吗?
b: yes. (too rigid of a response between friends)
b:是的。(兄弟之间运用会显得太呆板)
a: uh, okay… is everything alright?
a:嗯,好吧……悉数都好吗?
b: yup! (definitive answer, but still sounds friendly)
b:是的!(清楚的答复,但听起来仍然很友爱)
a: cool, see you then!
a: hey, let me know when you’re done with the editing.
a:嘿,修改完了就告诉我。
b: mhm. (a dismissive answer that indicates that b is busy)
b:嗯厄。(一个不屑的答复暗示b很忙)
还有一组表达可以用来标明某事是必定正确的,这些回复比简略地说yes强得多。
of course.(implies that the other person should already know)
当然。(意思是别人大约现已晓得了)
absolutely.(sounds slightly more enthusiastic)
当然可以。(听起来更热心一点儿)
certainly.(more formal-sounding)
当然可以。(听起来比照正式)
indeed.(probably the least commonly used one in the list. it will either sound very formal or purposefully funny.)
的确。(可所以列表中最不常用的一个。它听起来很正式,也显得风趣。
b: definitely. i checked the weather this morning.
b:必定的。我今日早上查看了气候。
b: for sure. i checked the weather this morning.
b:当然了。我今日早上查看了气候。
b: of course, it’s july! (implies that the other person should already know it’s going to be hot)
b:当然了,如今是七月!(暗示其别人大约现已晓得气候会很热)
visitor: can turkeys fly?
zookeeper: certainly, though when it comes to escaping predators, they prefer to run. (a proper response for a more professional interaction)
动物打点员:当然可以,不过说到躲避捕食者,他们更喜爱跑。(对更专业互动的恰当回复)
a: do you like 30 rock?
b: indeed! it’s one of my favorite shows. (a quirky response made on purpose)
b:的确喜爱!这是我最喜爱的节目之一。(成心做出的新鲜的反应)

假定有人问你是不是想一同做某件事,或许向你寻求协助,你会怎么回答?
你可以说yes,但听起来可以太正式太呆板了。因而,下面是一些您可以运用的有用的表达方法:
let’s say that someone asks you on the spot if you want to do something with them, or maybe they’re asking you for a favor.
比方说,有人当场问你是不是想与他们做某事,或许他们可以需求你协助。
do you want to grab dinner sometime this week?
这周抽个时刻你想一同去吃晚饭吗?
let’s grab dinner sometime this week!
咱们这周找个时刻一同吃晚饭吧!
could you take out the trash for me?
how can you respond? you could yes, but once again, that can sound too formal and rigid. so, here are some useful expressions you could use instead:
你怎么答复?你可以说yes, 可是再说一遍,这听起来太正式太呆板了。因而,下面是一些您可以运用的有用的表达方法:

yeah!(better to use than yup, mhm, etc.)
好啊!(比用yup, mhm等等好得多)
okay.(can sound more like you’re complying than willfully agreeing, though it depends on your tone of voice)
好吧。(听起来你更像是在遵守,而不是诚心附和,尽管这取决于你的口气)
alright.(same connotation as okay)
好吧。(和okay的意义相同)
a: do you want to go to the beach?
a: let’s go to the beach!
a:咱们一同去海滩吧!
b: okay. (unenthusiastic response)
b:好的。(并不热心的答复)
a: why, you don’t want to?
a:为啥,你不想去?
下面是一些你可以运用的更热心的答复:
of course. (implies that the person didn’t even need to ask)
当然。(暗示这自个甚至不需要问)
a: could you do me a huge favor?
a:你能帮我个大忙吗?
b: for sure, what’s up?
b: definitely, what’s up?
b: absolutely, what’s up?
b:必定可以,怎么啦?
b: of course. (like saying, “you don’t even need to ask me”)
b:当然可以。(就像在说,“你甚至不需要问我”)
by all means是个更有用的表达,特别是当或人恳求答应做某事,而你想说“当然可以!“
a: could i ask you a question?
a:我能问你一个疑问吗?
b: by all means. what is it?
b:当然可以,啥疑问?
a: sorry, do you mind if i squeeze through here?
a:抱愧,你介意我挤曩昔吗?

no.3 回答或人企图致使你的留心
假定有人想致使你的留心,他可以叫你的名字或许说“抱愧”,这时,你可以说几句话。说yes是其间一种选择,而且假定你在职场环境或许和陌生人攀谈时,这可所以最佳的选择。
guest: excuse me, sir.
concierge: yes? how may i help you?
效能员:怎么啦?有啥需要协助的吗?
另一个选择是说sorry,可是那标明你真的期望没有人和你说话。
doctor: sorry? right, hold on.
医生:抱愧?好的,等一下。

可是假定是你的兄弟想致使你的留心呢?下面这些答复非常好:
huh? (usually said when you’re caught off guard)
啊哈?(这个一般当你措手不及时会说)
what’s up? (said with a rising tone. especially used if you’re expecting someone to call your name)
怎么了?(用升调说。特别是当你期望有人叫你的名字的时分)
cody: huh? (cody is confused about who called his name)
科迪:啊哈?(科迪对谁叫他的名字感到利诱)
(students are in a workroom and constantly helping each other)
(学生在作业室,常常彼此协助)
natalie: hey, spencer?
natalie: could you show me
英语口语别再只用yes标明附和了,这些词可以非常好的表达_网易订阅插图

how to download this program?
娜塔莉:你能告诉我如何下载这个程序吗?
尽管你可以说“yes”来必定别人说的话,你也可以用来恳求招认。但令人惊奇的是,这听起来非常正式,甚至是程序性的。
detective: on the night of august the 27th, you were at your house, yes?
侦察:在8月27日晚上,你在家,是吗?
so let’s be a little less dramatic and use one of these tag questions instead:
所以让咱们略微不那么戏曲化,而是运用这些反义疑问句中的一个:
isn’t it?, don’t you?, didn’t you? etc. (depends on the sentence before it)
不是吗?等(取决于前面的语句)
huh? (used when it’s something you just realized yourself)
啊哈?(用于你刚刚知道到的作业)

a: you like mint chocolate chip ice cream, right?
你喜爱薄荷巧克力片冰淇淋,对吧?
a: you like mint chocolate chip ice cream, don’t you?
a:你喜爱薄荷巧克力片冰淇淋,不是吗?
b: yeah, it’s my favorite.
b:是的,这是我最喜爱的。
a: it’s pretty chilly out here, huh? (something you just realized right now)
a:外面很冷,是吗?(你刚刚知道到的)
b: yeah, i should’ve dressed warmer.
b:是的,我大约穿得更温暖些。
no.5 让别人晓得你在听
假定有人告诉你一个冗长的故事
英语口语别再只用yes标明附和了,这些词可以非常好的表达_网易订阅插图(1)

,或许你想时不时地说点啥,让他们晓得你在听。你可以一向说“yes”,但这听起来像是在被具体询问,而不是被奉告一个故事。所以让咱们用这些表达来替代:
right. (if you’re being reminded of a story)
是的。(假定你想起一个故事)
a: so daniel was walking me home one day.
a:所以,有一天丹尼尔送我回家了。
a: and then he suddenly turned around and said, “i have something to tell you.”
a:然后他俄然回身说:“我有事要告诉你。”
a: and you know how secretive he usually is.
a:你晓得他一般有多么奇妙。

还可以用“yes”这个词来庆祝或标明你对某事感到高兴/振奋。它听起来不太正式,是很盛行的说法。
此外,还可以用下面这些表达替代:
how could you not love it? anyway, here are some more normal examples:
你怎么能不爱它呢?总之,这儿有一些更一般的比方:
a: yes!! i got two tickets to the festival!
a:是的!我有两张节日的票!
b: seriously? they usually sell out in seconds.
b:真的吗?它们一般在几秒钟内就卖完了。
a: i just passed my audition!
b: yes!! i knew you could do it!
b:是的!我就晓得你能做到!
and some alternatives:
yeah! (but you have to say it very enthusiastically)
是啊!(可是你有必要非常热心肠说)
hooray! (tends to sound cuter)
万岁!(听起来更心爱)
yay! (also sounds cute)
哎呀!(听起来也很心爱)
hella! (a piece of american slang that i had to throw in)
哈哈!(我不得不加上一句美国俚语)

b: fantastic! i knew you could do it!
b:棒极了!我就晓得你能做到!
a: woo! i just beat my new high score!
a:哇!我刚刚打破了我的新高分!
b: how long have you been playing that game?
b:你玩那个游戏多久了?
kid: mommy, i got a 100 on my test today!
孩子:母亲,我今日考试得了100分!
mother: hooray! i’m so proud of you!
母亲:万岁!我真为你感到骄傲!
学会这些就别再只用yes啦!你还有更多的选择~
喜爱请多多重视学府翻译哦~

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: