盘点吃货必备英语口语!_网易订阅

  • A+
所属分类:在线英语

吃货必备短语
1. pig out 饥不择食、大吃特吃
今晚想不想跟咱们一同去胡吃海喝一顿?
2. eat up 吃光、吃完、尽情吃
you can eat up the rest of the food.
你可以把剩下的食物吃光。
3. eat out 上馆子吃、出去吃饭
it's a good idea to eat out once a while.
隔段时刻在外面吃一顿真不错。
4. eat in 在家吃饭
are you going to eat in or eat out?
你今日方案在家吃饭仍是在饭馆吃饭?
5. eat like a bird 吃得很少
girls always eat like a bird in order to keep a slender figure.
女孩子们吃的很少,为的是坚持细长的身段。
6. grab a bite 随意吃几口垫垫肚子
let's grab a bite before we go.
走之前咱们先赶忙垫垫肚子吧!
7. i've had enough/i'm full 我吃饱了
i'm full.
盘点吃货必备英语口语!_网易订阅插图

that big lunch made me sleepy.
我吃饱了,那顿丰富的午饭使我昏昏欲睡。
8. be on a hunger strike 绝食
the prisoners went on a hunger strike.
监犯们进行绝食对立。
9. be on a diet 节食
the doctor says i've got to go on a diet.
医生说我得节食。
10. overeat 吃得太多
i overate at the party last night and got violent indigestion.
昨日晚宴我吃多了,严峻消化不良。
11. swallow 吞咽
he contracted his brows and swallowed medicine down.
他皱了蹙眉头,然后一口把药水喝了下去。
12. chew 咀嚼
old men have to chew thoroughly before swallowing.
老人在咽东西之前有必要细嚼。
13. staple food 主食
prices of staple food such as rice, wheat, corn and oils have more than doubled since march.
自从三月以来,大米,小麦和油类等主食的价格都上涨了一倍。
预定饭馆
这邻近您能举荐家好吃的饭馆吗?
could you recommend a good restaurant near here?
recommend “举荐,主张”。
我想吃意大利菜。
i'd like some italian food。
您举荐哪家饭馆?
which restaurant do you recommend?
这邻近有墨西哥饭馆吗?
is there a mexican restaurant around here?
yes, there's
盘点吃货必备英语口语!_网易订阅插图(1)

one. (是的,有一家。)
迩来的墨西哥饭馆在哪儿?
where is the closest mexican restaurant?
这邻近有没有还在运营的饭馆?
are there any restaurants still open near here?
我需要预定吗?
do i need a reservation?
您好,这是公园餐厅。我可认为您效能吗?
hello, this is the park restaurant. may i help you?
我想订餐。今日晚上6点,8自个的位子。
i'd like to make a reservation for eight people at six o'clock tonight.
make a reservation “预定”。
咱们一共8自个。
we are a group of eight。
我想订8自个的餐。
i'd like to reserve a table for eight. (我想订餐8自个。)
what time, sir? (啥时刻的?)
咱们能不能要张离乐队近一点儿的桌子?
could we have a table close to the band? *close to… “离……近一些”。
对不住,今日晚上都订满了。
i'm sorry. we're all booked up tonight.
*用booked up或booked来标明“订满了”。
要等多长时刻?
how long do we have to wait?
is the wait long? (等得长吗?)
咱们可以等。
we can wait。
可以预定几点的?
what time can we make a reservation? *make a reservation “预定”。
一向运营到几点?
how late are you open? *how late…?标明“……到几点?”
how late are you open? (一向开到几点?)
until eleven. (到11点。)
我怎么才干到那儿?
how do i get there?
可以用诺言卡吗?
do you accept credit cards?
do you take credit cards?
一顿饭多少钱?
what is the price of a dinner course?
穿戴上有啥规则吗?
what is your dress code? *code “规则,标准”。
we require a jacket and tie. (需求穿外衣、打领带。)
我有必要得穿外衣打领带吗?
should i wear a jacket and tie? *should… “有必要、大约……吗?”。
女人有必要穿礼衣吗?
should the ladies wear dresses?
请问您几位?
how many in your group?
we need a large table, please. (咱们需要一张大桌子。)
how many in your group? (请问您几位?)
how many in your party?
*这儿的party不标明“集会”,而标明“一行人,一群人”。
2自个。 two。
对不住,我想撤消订餐。
i'm sorry, but i have to cancel my reservation。
在快餐厅里
要一个汉堡和一杯冰茶。
i'd like a hamburger and an iced tea.
*iced tea因为发音相同,有时也可写成ice tea。
我要两个热狗。
may i have two hot dogs, please?
may i have two hot dogs, please? (我要两个热狗。)
anything else? (还要另外吗?)
two hot dogs, please。
请加蕃茄酱和芥末。
with ketchup and mustard, please。
在这儿吃仍是带走?
will that be for here or to go? *在快餐店效能员必定会问的疑问。
for here or to go?
您带走吗?
will that be to go?
take-out?
您是在这儿吃吗?
will you be eating here?
will you be eating here? (您是在这儿吃吗?)
i'd like it to go, please. (不,带走。)
带走。
to go, please。
在这儿吃。
for here, please。

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: