常用英语口语800句 日子交际根柢对话 – 知乎

  • A+
所属分类:商务英语

常用英语口语是在学校、或许是英语讲义大学习不到的英语口语,首要触及的论题有酒店、问路、交通等等。常用英语口语有常用英语口语see you later.待会儿见。should i go this way,or that way?我应走这条路仍是那条?
最基础的往常英语口语问好语
1. hello! / hi! 你好!
2. good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好!
3. im kathy king. 我是凯西·金。
4. are you peter smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗?
5. yes, i am. / no, im not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。
6. how are you? 你好吗?
7.fine, thanks. and you? 极好,谢谢,你呢?
8. im fine, too. 我也极好。
9. see you later. 待会儿见。
10.i have to go now. 我有必要走了。
区分物品
1. is that a car? 那是一辆小轿车吗?
2. no, it isns a bus. 不,那是一辆公共轿车。
3. what do you call this in english? 这个用英语怎么说?
4. what is the color of your new book? 你的新书是啥颜色的?
5. how big is your house? 你的房子有多大?
6. how long is the street? 这条街有多长?
7. whats the name of the cat? 这猫叫啥名字?
8. wheres the company? 那个公司在哪儿?
9. which is the right size? 哪个尺码是对的?
10. whats this? 这是啥?
介绍
1. whats your name? 你叫啥名字?
2. my name is tom. 我叫汤姆。
3. who is the lady in white? 穿白衣裳的那位小姐是谁?
4. could you introduce me to her? 你能把我介绍给她吗?
5. rose, let me introduce my friend to you. 罗斯,让我介绍一下我的兄弟。
6. this is tom. hes my classmate. 这是汤姆。我的同学。
7. nice to meet you. 很高兴知道你。
8. nice to meet you, too. 知道你我也很高兴。
9. let me introduce myself. 让我毛遂自荐一下。
10. how do you do? 你好!
日期
1. what day is it today? 今日星期几?
2. its monday today. 今日是星期一。
3. whats the date today? 今日是几号?
4. its january the 15th, 1999. 今日是1999年1月15日。
5. what month is this? 如今是几月?
6. its december. 如今是十二月。
7. what time? 啥时分?
8. you name the time. 你守时刻吧。
9. ill meet you tomorrow. 咱们明日碰头。
10. its been 15 years since i last saw you. 我现已15年没见你了。
一切物
1. whats this? 这是啥?
2. its an air-conditioner. 这是空调。
3. is this yours? 这是你的吗?
4. yes, its mine. 是的,是我的。
5. where are my glasses? 我的眼镜在哪儿?
6. do you know where ive put my glasses? 你晓得我把眼镜搁哪儿了吗?
7. its over there. 在那儿。
8. its on the desk. 在桌上。
9. is this your pen? i found it under the desk. 这是你的笔吗?我在桌下捡的。
10.which is your favorite? 哪个是你最喜爱的?
假定你对自个的口语仍是不太自傲,可以思考上英语培训班,究竟专业的辅导教师会让你事半功倍,节约时刻让给其他单薄环节。
英语往常交际用语
1. hello.你好!
2. good morning.早晨好!
3. i’m john smith.我是约翰、史密斯。
4. are you bill jones?你是比尔、琼斯吗?
5. yes,i am.是的,我是。
6. how are you?你好吗?
7. fine,thanks.极好,谢谢。
8. how is helen?海伦好吗?
9. she’s very well,thank you. 她极好,谢谢您。
10. good afternoon,mr. green.午安,格林先生。
11. good evening,mrs. brown.晚上好,布朗夫人。
12. how are you this evening?今晚上您好吗?
13. good night,john.晚安,约翰。
14. good-bye,bill.再会,比尔。
15. see you tomorrow.明日见。
16. come in,please. 请进!
17. sit down. 坐下!
18. stand up,please. 请站起来。
19. open your book,please. 请把书翻开。
20. close your book,please. 请把书合上。
21. don’t open your book. 别翻开书。
22. do you understand?你理解了吗?
23. yes,i understand. 是的,我理解了。
24. no,i don’t understand. 不,我不理解。
25. listen and repeat. 先听,然后再重复一遍。
26. now read,please. 如今请我们读。
27. that’s fine. 好得很。
28. it’s time to begin. 到初步的时分了。
29. let’s begin now. 如今让咱们初步。
30. this is lesson one. 这是第一课。
31. what’s this? 这是啥?
32. that’s a book. 那是一本书。
33. is this your book? 这是你的书吗?
34. no,that’s not my book. 不,那不是我的书。
35. whose book is this? 这是谁的书?
36. that’s your book. 那是你的书。
37. and what’s that? 还有那是啥?
38. is that a book? 那是一本书吗?
39. no,it isn’t. 不,不是。
40. it’s a pencil. 那是一枝铅笔。
41. is it yours? 它是你的吗?
42. yes,it’s mine. 是,是我的。
43. where’s the door? 门在哪儿?
44. there it is. 门在那儿。
45. is this book his? 这本书是他的吗?
46. what are these? 这些是啥?
47. those are books. 那些是书。
48. where are the books? 那些书在哪儿?
49. there they are. 在那儿。
50. these are my pencils. 这些是我的铅笔。
51. where are your pens? 你的那些钢笔在哪儿?
52. they’re over there. 在那里。
53. are these your pens? 这些是你的钢笔吗?
54. yes,they are. 是我的。
55. those are mine. 那些是我的。
56. these are your books,aren’t they? 这些书是你的,对不对?
57. no,they aren’t. 不,不是。
58. they’re not mine. 不是我的。
59. these are mine,and those are yours. 这些是我的,而那些是你的。
60. those aren’t your pens,are they? 那些钢笔不是你的,对吧?
61. who are you? 你是谁?
62. i’m a student. 我是学生。
63. who is that over there? 那儿那自个是谁?
64. he’s a student,too. 他也是学生。
65. is that lady a student? 那位女士是学生吗?
66. no,she isn’t. 不,她不是。
67. those men aren’t students,either. 那些人也不是学生。
68. am i your teacher? 我是你们的教员吗?
69. yes,you are. 是的,你是。
70. that man is a teacher,isn’t he? 那自个是位教员,对不对?
71. yes,he is. 是的,他是。
72. who are those people? 那些人是谁?
73. maybe they’re farmers. 他们可所以农人。
74. aren’t they students? 他们不是学生吗?
75. i really don’t know. 我真的不晓得。
76. what’s your name? 你叫啥名字?
77. my name is jones. 我姓琼斯。
78. what’s your first name? 你的名字叫啥?
79. my first name is bill. 我的名字叫比尔。
80. how do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎么拼法?
81. jones. j-o-n-e-s. 琼斯,j-o-n-e-s。
82. what’s your friend’s name? 你的兄弟叫啥名字?
83. his name is john smith. 他叫约翰、史密斯。
84. john and i are old friends. 我和约翰是老兄弟了。
85. are you john’s brother? 你是约翰的兄弟吗?
86. no, i’m not. 不,我不是。
87. this is mr. jones. 这是琼斯先生。
88. how do you do? 你好!
89. mrs.jones,this is mr. john smith. 琼斯夫人,这是约翰、史密斯先生。
90. very please to meet you. 见到您很高兴。
91. what day is today? 今日是星期几?
92. today is monday. 今日是星期一。
93. what day was yesterday? 昨日是星期几?
94. yesterday was sunday. 昨日是周日。
95. what day is tomorrow? 明日是星期几?
96. what month is this? 如今是几月份?
97. this is january. 如今是一月份。
98. last month was december,wasn’t it ? 上个月是十二月,对不对?
99. yes,it was. 是,是十二月份。
100. what month is next month? 下个月是几月份?
101. i was in the hospital for several weeks.
我在医院里住了几个星期了。
102. where were you on tuesday? 星期二你在哪里?
103. you were here in february,weren’t you?
二月份你曾在这儿,对不对?
104. no,i wasn’t . 不,我没有在这儿。
105. your friend was here a week ago,wasn’t he?
一个星期前,你的兄弟曾在这儿,是不是?
106. do you have a book? 你有一本书吗?
107. yes,i do. 是的,我有。
108. you have a radio,don’t you? 你有一台收音机,对吗?
109. no,i don’t . 不,我没有。
110. i don’t have a phonograph,either. 我也没有留声机。
111. dees this radio belong to you? 这台收音机是你的吗?
112. yes,i think it does. 是的,我认为它是我的。
113. how many sisters and brothers do you have?
你有几个姊妹和兄弟?
114. don’t you have my hat? 你没拿我的帽子吧?
115. yes,i have both your hat and your coat.
不,你的帽子和大衣都在我这儿。
116. does john have a yellow pencil? 约翰有一支黄铅笔吗?
117. yes,he does. 是的,他有。
118. he has a radio,doesn’t he? 他有一台收音机,对不对?
119. no,he doesn’t have one. 不,他没有。
120. he already has a phonograph,but he doesn’t have a radio yet.
他现已有一架留声机,可是他还没有收音机。
121. what time is it? 几点钟了?
122. it’s two o’clock. 两点钟。
123. it’s a few minutes after two. 两点过几分。
124. my watch is fast and your watch is slow.
我的表快,而你的表慢。
125. excuse me.can you tell me the correct time?
对不住,你能告诉我一下精确的时刻吗?
126. no,i can’t . 不,我不能。
127. i don’t know what time it is.
我不晓得如今几点钟。
128. i don’t think it’s four o’clock yet.
我认为如今还不到四点。
129. it must be about three thirty. 如今想必是三点三非常支配。
130. i get up before six o’clock every day. 每天我六点前起床。
131. the restaurant doesn’t open until seven forty-five.
饭馆要到七点四十五分才开门。
132. will you be here at ten o’clock tomorrow?
请你明日十点到这儿,行吗?
133. yes,i will. 行。
134. we’ll be on time,won’t we? 咱们将准时到,是吗?
135. i hope so. 我期望如此。
136. what’s the date today? 今日是几号?
137. today is november first,nineteen sixty-three.
今日是一九六三年十一月一号。
138. when were you born? 你是啥时分出世的?
139. i was born on november first,nineteen thirty-five.
我是一九三五年11月1日出世的。
140. today is my birthday. 今日是我的生日。
141. my sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight.
我的小妹是一九三8年出世的。
142. i don’t know the exact date. 我不晓得切当的日子。
143. where were you born? 你出世在啥当地?
144. i was born in a little town not far from here.
我出世在离这儿不远的小城市里。
145. what do you know about the tenth century?
有关十世纪的事你晓得些啥?
146. i don’t know anything about that.
关于那个我啥都不晓得。
147. let’s talk about something else.
让咱们谈点另外啥吧。
148. where were you during the month of april last year?
上一年四月份你在哪里?
149. i don’t remember where i was then.
我不记住那时我在哪里。
150. where will you be nest year at this time? 151. what do you want? 你想要些啥?
152. i want a cup of coffee. 我想来杯咖啡。
153. what would you like to eat? 你想吃些啥?
154. please give me a piece of pie.请给我来片馅饼。
155. which one would you like--this one or that one?
你想要哪一个?这一个仍是那一个?
156. it doesn’t matter to me. 随意就可以了。
157. i’d like to talk with mr. johns or mr. smith.
我想和约翰先生或史密斯先生说话。
158. i’m sorry, but both of them are busy right now.
很抱愧,他们都在忙。
159. wouldn’t you like some coffee? 不想来点咖啡吗?
160. i’d rather have some tea, if you don’t mind.
假定你不介意的话,请给我来杯茶。
161. do you know any of those people? 你知道这些人吗?
162. two or three of them look familiar. 我和其间的两三自个比照熟。
163. all of those men are friends of mine. 他们都是我的兄弟。
164. which one of those men is mr. taylor? 这些人中哪个是泰勒先生?
165. is he the tall man on the left? 在左面的那个高个男人是不是他?
下一年这个时分你将在哪里?
166. do you speak english? 你会讲英语吗?
167. yes, a little.是的,会一点。
168. does your friend speak english? 你的兄弟会讲英语吗?
169. yes, he speaks english perfectly.会而且讲得极好.
170. what’s his native language? 他的母语是啥?
171. i don’t know what his native language is.
我不晓得他的母语是啥。
172. how many languages do you speak? 你能讲几种言语?
173. my friend reads and writes several languages.
我的兄弟能读写几种言语。
174. how well do you know french? 你的法语程度怎样?
175. he speaks french with an american accent.
他讲的是带着美国口音的法语。
176. my parents speak english perfectly.
我父母能讲极好的英语。
177. mr. jones can speak french pretty well.
钟斯先生能讲极好的法语。
178. sometimes i make mistakes when i speak english.
有时分,我会在讲英语时犯一些差错。
179. i have a lot of trouble with pronunciation.
我的发音存在一些疑问。
180. how is her accent in french? 他语时的口音怎样?
181. what are you doing? 你在干啥?
182. i’m reading a book.我在看书。
183. what’s your friend doing? 你的兄弟在干啥?
184. he’s studying his lesson. 他在做他的功课。
185. i’m not doing anything right now.我无事可做。
186. where are you going? 你想去哪?
187. i’m going home.我想回家。
188. what time are you coming back? 你啥时分回来?
189. i’m not sure what time i’m coming back.
我不断定我啥时分能回来。
190. what are you thinking about? 你在想啥?
191. i’m thinking about my lesson. 我在想我的功课。
192. who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?
193. i’m writing to a friend of mine in south american.
我在给我南美的一位兄弟写信。
194. by the way,who are you waiting for?
趁便问一句,你在等谁?
195. i’m not waiting for anybody.我谁也不等。
196. how old are you? 你多大了?
197. i’m twenty-one years old. 我21岁了。
198. my brother is not quite twenty-five.
我的哥哥没有25岁。
199. john is not forty-five yet,is he?
约翰还没有45岁,是吗?
200. mr. smith is still in his fifties.
史密斯先生50多岁了。
201. i’m two years older than you are.
我比你大两岁。
202. my brother is two years younger than i am.
我的弟弟比我小两岁。
203. how many are there in your family?
你家几口人?
204. there are seven of us altogether.
我家一共七口人。
205. my sister is the oldest. 我的姐姐最大。
206. i’m the youngest.我最小。
207. guess how old i am. 猜猜我多大。
208. i’d say yor’re about twenty-three.
我猜你可以23岁。
209. i was thirty on my last birthday. 我
现已过了30岁的生日 。
210. i’m going to be sixty-one next tuesday.
下周二我就要61岁了。
211. what time do you get up every day?
你往常几点起床?
212. i usually wake up early.我一般很早上床。
213. i get up at 6 o’clock every day.我每天6:00起床。
214. my brother gets up later than i do.
我的哥哥比我起床要晚。
215. after i get dressed,i have breakfast.
我穿好衣裳后吃早餐。
216. usually,i have a big breakfast.
一般我的早餐比照丰富。
217. i have juice,toast and coffee for breakfast.
我早餐一般有果汁,面包和咖啡。
218. i leave the house at eight a.m. each day.
每天我都会在早上8:00脱离我家。
219. i get to work at nine o’clock every morning.
我会在每天早上9:00初步作业。
220. i work hard all morning.
每天早上我都会很尽力地作业。
221. i go out for lunch at about 12:30.
我正午12:30出去吃午饭。
222. i finish working at 5:45 p.m.
我鄙人午5:45分结束我的作业。
223. i eat dinner at about 7 o’clock.
我会在晚上7:00吃晚饭。
224. before i eat dinner,i read the newspaper for a while.
在吃晚饭之前,我会看一会报纸。
225. i usually go to bed at about midnight.
我一般午夜才睡觉。
226. what time did you get up yesterday morning?
你昨日早上几点钟起的床?
227. i woke up early and got up at 6 o’clock.

常用英语口语800句 日子交际根柢对话 – 知乎插图

醒得很早,在6:00起的床。
228. my brother got up earlier than i did.
我的哥哥比我起得早。
229. did you get dressed ? 你穿好衣裳了吗?
230. yes, i got dressed and had breakfast.
是的,我穿好衣裳而且吃完早餐了。
231. what kind of breakfast did you have?
你吃的啥样的早餐?
232. what time did you get to work yesterday morning?
昨日早上你几点钟去上的班?
233. i left the house at 8 o’clock and got to work at 8:30.
我 8:00脱离的家,8:30初步的作业。
234. did you work all day? 你全天都在作业吗?
235. yes, i worked from early morning until late at night.
是的,我从早上一向作业到深夜。
236. at noon i had lunch with a friend of mine.
正午,我和兄弟去吃的午饭。
237. i finished working at 5:30 and went home.
我在5:30结束的作业然后回家了。
238. after dinner i read a magazine and made some telephone calls.
晚饭往后,我看了一期杂志然后打了几个电话。
239. i went to bed at 11:30 p.m. 我在晚上11:30上的床。
240. i went to sleep immediately and slept soundly all night.
我一会就入眠了,而且睡得极好。
241. where did
常用英语口语800句 日子交际根柢对话 – 知乎插图(1)

you go yesterday? 昨日你去哪了?
242. i went to see a friend of mine.我去造访了一位兄弟。
243. did you see mr. jones yesterday? 昨日你见过钟斯先生吗?
244. i didn’t see mr. jones,but i saw john .
我没见过,不过我见过约翰先生。
245. what did you talk about? 你们方才在讲啥?
246. we talked about a lot of things. 咱们方才在说一些作业。
247. i asked him a lot of questions. 我问了他一些疑问。
248. what did you ask him? 你问过他啥?
249. i asked him if he spoke english. 我问他是不是会讲英语?
250. he said he spoke a little english. 他说他会讲一点。
251. then i asked him if he knew anybody in new york .
接着我就问他是不是知道在纽约的人?
252. he said he knew a lot of people there.
他说他知道许多那里的人。
253. finally,i asked him how old he was.最终我问他多大了?
254. he said he would rather not tell his age.
他说他不想提?哪昙汀?br>
255. he answered almost all of my questions.
他几乎答复了我一切的疑问。
256. what time did you use to get up last year?
上一年你一般几点起床?
257. i used to wake up early and get up at 7 o’clock.
我曩昔常常醒得很早,在7:00支配起床。
258. i used to set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a.m.
我曩昔常常把我的闹钟定在上午7:00钟。
259. i never used to oversleep.我从不睡懒觉。
260. i used to get dressed quickly every morning.我一般穿衣裳很快。
261. i always used to leave for work at 8:30.我曩昔常常在8:30去作业。
262. i used to start working at 9:00 o’clock every day.
我曩昔常常在每天9:00初步作业。
263. i used to have lunch every day at the same time.
我曩昔常常在每天同一时刻吃午饭。
264. i used to work until nearly 6:00 o’clock each day.
我曩昔常常作业到6:00支配。
265. i used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early.
我曩昔常常在7:30吃晚饭,而且睡觉很早。
266. my brother and i used to go a lot of places together.
我和我哥哥曩昔常常一同去一些当地。
267. we used to go to the movies about once a week.
咱们曩昔常常一周去看一次影片。
268. we used to have a lot of interesting friends.
咱们曩昔有一些很风趣的兄弟。
269. my brother used to speak french to me all the time.
我的哥哥曩昔老是给我语。
270. i always used to ask him a lot of questions.
我曩昔常常问他一些疑问。 271. where do you live? 你住在哪里?
272. i live on washington street. 我在华盛顿街住。
273. what’s your address? 你的地址是啥?
274. i live at 1203 washington street.
我住在华盛顿街1203号。
275. i’m mr. smith’s next door neighbor.
我是史密斯先生的邻居。
276. you live here in the city,don’t you?
你住在这个城市,对吗?
277. i’m from out of town. 我来自乡镇。
278. how long have you lived here? 你在这住了多久了?
279. i’ve lived here for five years. 我在这住了5年了。
280. he’s known me for over ten years.
咱们相识十余年了。
281. i’ve spoken english all my life. 我终身讲英语。
282. i’ve already read that book. 我现已读完了那本书。
283. has he studied french very long?
他学法语很长时刻了吗?
284. have you had breakfast already? 你吃过早饭了吗?
285. yes,i had breakfast two hours ago.
是的,我在两小时前吃的早饭。
286. where were you yesterday afternoon? 昨日下午你在哪?
287. i was at home all afternoon. 我整个下午都在家。
288. i was writing some letters to friends of mine.
我给我的兄弟写了几封信。
289. what were you doing at about 4 o’clock yesterday afternoon?
昨日下午四点钟支配你在干啥?
290. i was listening to the radio. 我在听播送。
291. what were you doing when i called you on the telephone?
我给你打电话时,你在干啥?
292. when you called me, i was eating dinner.
你给我打电话时,我在吃晚饭。
293. when i saw mr. jones,he was talking with john smith.
我看到钟斯先生时,他在和约翰史密斯说话。
294. while you were writing letters,i was reading a book.
你写信时我在看书。
295. while we were having breakfast,john was talking on the telephone.
当咱们吃早餐时,约翰在打电话。
296. can you guess what i was doing this morning?
猜猜看我今日早上在干啥?
297. i can’t remember what john was doing yesterday afternoon.
我记不起昨日下午约翰在干啥了。
298. i’ve forgotten what he said his address was.
我把他所说的他家的地址给忘了。
299. i’ve forgotten what time he said he had dinner last night.
我忘掉了他昨晚几点钟吃的晚饭了?
300. they called us just as we were having dinner.
他们叫咱们时,咱们在吃晚饭。
301. what color is your book? 你的书本是啥颜色的?
302. my book has a dark blue cover. 我的书本的封面是深蓝色的。
303. how much does that typewriter weigh? 那个打字机有多重?
304. it’s not too heavy,but i don’t know the exact weight.
它不是很重,可是我不晓得它的精确分量。
305. this round table weighs about forty-five pounds.
这张圆桌子重45磅。
306. what size suitcase do you own? 你的小提箱是啥尺码的?
307. one of my suitcases is small,and the other one is medium size.
其间一个提箱是小号的,另一个是中号的。
308. i like the shape of that table.我喜爱那张桌子的形状。
309. how long is jones boulevard street?
jones boulevard街有多长?
310. that street is only two miles long. 那条街只需两英里长。
311. will you please measure this window to see how wide it is?
你能量量这个窗户,来断定它有多宽吗
312. this window is just as wide as that one.
这个窗户只是和那个相同宽。
313. the walls are three inches thick. 这些墙有三英尺厚。
314. this material feels soft.这种材料摸上去很软。
315. this pencil is longer than that one. 这个铅笔比另一个长。
316. would you please tell mr. john that i’m here?
你能告诉约翰先生我在这吗?
317. take these books home with you tonight.
今晚请把这些书带回家。
318. please bring me those magazines.
请把那些杂志给我带来。
319. would you help me lift this heavy box?
你能帮我将这个重盒子抬起来吗?
320. please ask john to turn on the lights.
请告诉约翰把灯翻开。
321. put your books down on the table.
将你的书放在桌子上。
322. get me a hammer from the kitchen,will you?
从厨房里给我拿个锤子,好吗?
323. hang up my coat in the closet ,will you please?
能将我的大衣挂在壁橱里吗?
324. please don’t bother me now.i’m very busy.
如今请别打搅我,我在忙。
325. would you mind mailing this letter for me?
你介意帮我发这封邮件吗?
326. if you have time,will you call me tomorrow?
假定你有时刻,明日给我打电话好吗?
327. please pick up those cups and saucers.
请将那些茶杯和茶托收拾好。
328. will you do me a favor? 你能帮个忙吗?
329. please count the chairs in that room.
请数一下那个房间里的椅子的数目。
330. please pour this milk into that glass.
请将这些牛奶到进玻璃杯里。
331. excuse me,sir.can you give me some information?
先生,打搅一下,你能告诉我一些信息吗?
332. can you tell me where peach street is?
你能告诉我peach street在哪吗?
333. it’s two blocks straight ahead.
向前一向走,过两个街区就到了。
334. which direction is it to the theatre?
去戏院应走哪个方向?
335. turn right at the next corner。 鄙人个路口向右拐。
336. how far is it to the university? 到大学还有多远?
337. it’s a long way from here. 从这算起还有很长的一段路。
338. the school is just around the corner. 学校就在角落处。
339. the restaurant is across the street from the hotel.
旅馆穿过大街。
340. you can’t miss it. 你不会错失的。
341. do you happen to know mr. cooper’s telephone number?
你晓得cooper先生的电话号码吗?
342. could you tell me where the nearest telephone is?
你能告诉我迩来的电话在哪吗?
343. should i go this way,or that way?
我应走这条路仍是那条?
344. go that way for two blocks,then turn left.
走那条路,穿过两个街区后向左拐。
345. i beg your pardon.is this seat taken?
请问,这个坐位有人坐了吗?
346. are you married? 你成婚了吗?
347. no,i’m not married.i’m still single.
没有,我仍然独身。
348. your niece is engaged,isn’t she?
你的侄女订亲了是吗?
349. my sister has been engaged for two months.
我小妹订亲两个月了。
350. my grandfather got married in 1921.
我祖父1921年结地婚。
351. when is grandparents’ wedding anniversary?
啥时分是你祖父母的成婚留念日?
352. how long have they been married? 他们成婚多久了?
353. they’ve been married for quite a few years.
他们成婚好些年了。
354. who did george marry? 乔治和谁成婚了?
355. do they have children? 你有孩子了吗?
356. they had a baby last month. 他们上个月有的孩子。
357. my son wants to get married in june.
我的儿子方案六月份成婚。
358. they don’t know when the wedding will be.
他们不晓得啥时分举办婚礼。
359. their grandchildren are grown up now.
他们的孙子长大了。
360. she’s a widow.her husband died last year.
她是个寡妇,他丈夫死于上一年。
361. where did you grow up? 你在哪长大?
362. i grew up right here in this neighborhood.
我就在这接近长大。
363. my friend spent his childhood in california .
我的兄弟年少在加利福尼亚度过。
364. he lived in california until he was seventeen.
他十七岁早年都在加利福尼亚居住。
365. there have been a lot of changes here in the last 20 years.
在曩昔的二十年间,这儿发生了许多的改变。
366. there used to be a grocery store on the corner.
早年角落处有一个杂货店。
367. all of those houses have been built in the last ten years.
一切的房子都是在迩来十年里建成的。
368. they’re building a new house up the street .
这个街上正在建一个新房子。
369. if you buy that home, will you spend the rest of your life there?
假定你买了那间房,你会在那度过你的余生吗?
370. are your neighbors very friendly? 你的邻居们友爱吗?
371. we all know each other pretty well.
咱们彼此之间有很深的晓得。
372. a young married couple moved in next door to us.
一对新婚配偶搬进了咱们近邻。
373. who bought that new house down the street from you?
谁买了你们街上那头的新房?
374. an old man rented the big white house.
一个老人租了那个大的白房子。
375. what beautiful trees those are! 多秀丽的树呀!
376. what time are you going to get up tomorrow morning?
明日早上你方案几点起床?
377. i’ll probably wake up early and get up at 6:30.
我可以会起的比照早,大约在6:30起床。
378. what will you do then? 然后你做些啥呢?
379. after i get dressed,i’ll have breakfast.
穿上衣裳后我将吃早饭。
380. what will you have for breakfast tomorrow morning?
明日的早餐你吃啥呢?
381. i’ll probably have eggs and toast for breakfast.
早餐我可以会吃土司面包和鸡蛋。
382. after breakfast,i’ll get ready to go to work.
吃完早餐后我会预备一下去上班。
383. i’ll leave the house at 8:00 and get to the office at 8:30.
我将会在8:00脱离房间然后在8:30抵达单位。
384. i’ll probably go out for lunch at about 12:30.
我将会在12:30去吃午饭。
385. i’ll finish working at 5:30 and get home by 6 o’clock.
我将在5:30结束作业然后在6:00前到家。
386. are you going to have dinner at home tomorrow night?
明日晚上你会在家吃晚餐吗?
387. do you think you’ll go to the movies tomorrow night?
明日晚上你会去看影片吗?
388. i’ll probably stay home and watch television.
我可以呆在家看电视。
389. when i get sleepy,i’ll probably get ready for bed.
当我感到困的时分,我就预备上床睡觉。
390. do you think you’ll be able to go to sleep right away?
你如今能去睡觉吗?
391. how is the weather today? 今日的气候怎样?
392. the weather is nice today. 今每气候极好。
393. what was the weather like yesterday?
昨每气候怎样?
394. yesterday it rained all day.昨日下了一天的雨。
395. what will the weather be like tomorrow?
明每气候怎样?
396. it’s going to snow tomorrow.明日有雪。
397. it’s quite cold today.今日真冷。
398. it’s been cloudy all morning.整个早上都多云。
399. is it raining now? 如今鄙人雨吗?
400. it’ll probably clear up this afternoon.
今日下午可以会晴天。
401. the days are getting hotter. 气候在转暖。
402. today is the first day of spring.今日是春天的第一天。
403. what’s the temperature today? 今日的气温是多少?
404. it’s about seventy degrees fahrenheit this afternoon.
今日下午华氏温度70度。
405. there’s a cool breeze this evening. 今晚有股凉风。
406. how are you feeling today? 今日感触怎样?
407. i don’t feel very well this morning.
今日早上我感触并不好。
408. i was sick yesterday, but i’m better today.
昨日我病了,不过今日好了。
409. my fever is gone,but i still have a cough.
我现已不发烧了,不过仍咳嗽。
410. my brother has a bad headache. 我哥哥很头痛。
411. which of your arms is sore? 你的哪个胳膊痛?
412. my right arm hurts. it hurts right here.
我的右胳膊受伤了。它就伤在这儿。
413. what’s matter with you? 你怎么了?
414. i’ve got a pain in my back. 我背痛。
415. which foot hurts?is it the left one?
哪个脚受伤了?是不是左面的脚?
416. how did you break your leg? 你怎样弄伤的脚?
417. i slipped on the stairs and fell down.i broke my leg.
我在楼梯上滑了一下颠仆了,就弄伤了我的脚。
418. your right hand is swollen.does it hurt?
你的右手肿了。是不是受伤了?
419. it’s bleeding.you’d better go see a doctor about that cut.
你的伤口在流血,你最佳去医生那看看。
420. i hope you’ll be well soon.期望你快些好。
421. i get out of bed about 7 oclock every morning.
每天早上我7:00起床。
422. after getting up,i go into the bathroom and take a shower.
起来今后我会进浴室冲个澡。
423. then,i brush my teeth and comb my hair. 然后我刷牙梳头。
424. after brushing my teeth,i put on my clothes. 我刷完牙后穿衣。
425. after that,i go downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast.
然后,我下楼到厨房去吃早饭。
426. after eating breakfast,i go back upstairs again.
吃完早饭后,我再上楼。
427. then,it’s usually time to wake up my little brother.
这时一般到了我叫醒我小弟弟的时刻了。
428. he can’t dress himself yet because he’s too young.
因为他太小,他还不会自个穿衣。
429. i wash his face and hands,and then i dress him.
我给他洗脸洗手,然后给他穿衣。
430. he tries to button his own shirt,but he can’t do it.
他试着自个系扣子,但老是失利。
431. my little brother takes a bath before he goes to bed at night.
我的弟弟在晚上上床之前一般洗个澡。
432. he always forgets to wash behind his ears.
他老是忘掉洗耳朵的后边。
433. i’m always tired when i come home from work.
下班今后我一般很累。
434. at bedtime, i take off my clothes and put on my pajamas.
晚上我脱掉我的衣裳,换上睡衣。
435. i get into bed at about 11:30 and go right off to sleep.
我11:30上床睡觉,一会就会入眠。
436. what do you think?is that right?
你认为怎样?是不是正确?
437. cetainly.you’re absolutely right about that.
当然,你完全正确。
438. i think you’re mistaken about that.
我觉得你是差错的。
439. i like hot weather best. 我最喜爱热气候。
440. personally,i prefer winter weather.
就我自个而言,我比照喜爱冬天的气候。
441. do you think it’s going to rain tomorrow?
你认为明日会下雨吗?
442. i don’t know whether it will rain or not.
我不晓得明日会不会下雨。
443. in my opinion,that’s an excellent idea.
我认为这是个好主见。
444. why mr. cooper so tired?do you have any idea?
为啥cooper先生这么累?你晓得吗?
445. he’s tired because he worked hard all day today.
因为他作业了一整天,所以很累。
446. what do you think of my children? 你觉得我的孩子怎样?
447. i think you have very attractive children.
我觉得你有很讨人喜爱的成人儿。
448. please give me your frank opinion.
请告诉我你真实的主意。
449. do you really want to know what i think?
你真想晓得我在想啥吗?
450. of course i want to know what your opinion is.
当然,我很想晓得你的观念。
451. what do you plan to do tomorrow?
明日你方案干啥?
452. i doubt that i’ll do anything tomorrow.
明日恐怕我啥也不做。
453. please excuse me for a little while. i want to do something.
对不住,稍等会儿,我要办点事。
454. i imagine i’ll do some work instead of going to the movies.
我想干点事,不去看影片。
455. will it be convenient for you to explain your plans to him?
你把你的方案向他讲一下,便利吗?
456. there’s nothing to do because tomorrow is a holliday.
明日没事做的,因为明日是周末。
457. what’s your brother planning to do tomorrow?
你哥哥明日方案去哪儿?
458. he can’t decide what to do.
他无法抉择该做啥。
459. it’s difficult to make a decision without knowing all the facts.
不晓得悉数实际而去作抉择是困难的。
460. we’re trying to plan our future. 咱们在尽力方案咱们的将来。
461. that’s a good idea. 好主意。
462. i’m hoping to spend a few days in the mountains.
我期望在山上消磨几天。
463. would you consider going north this summer?
你思考本年夏天去北方吗?
464. if there’s a chance you’ll go, i’d like to go with you.
假定你有机缘去的话,我想和你一同去。
465. after you think it over, please let me know what you decide.
在你细心思考之后,请让我晓得你抉择怎么做。 466. i’m anxious to know what your decision is.
我很想晓得你的抉择。
467. i’m confident you’ve made the right choice.
我很有决心,你做了个正确的抉择。
468. i want to persuade you to change your mind.
我期望能?的悖愿亩愕墓勰睢?br>
469. will you accept my advice? 你会承受我的主张吗?
470. what have you decided? 你抉择了啥?
471. i’ve definitely decided to go to california.
我必定去过加利福尼亚。
472. he didn’t want to say anything to influence my decision.
他啥都不想说,避免影响我的抉择。
473. she refuses to make up her mind.她回绝下决计。
474. i assume you’ve decided against buying a new car.
我猜测你现已下定决计不再买新车了。
475. it took him a long time to make up his mind.
他用了好久才下定决计。
476. you can go whenever you wish. 你可以去你想去的当地。
477. we’re willing to accept your plan. 咱们方案承受你的方案。
478. he knows it’s inconvenient ,but he wants to go anyway.
他晓得不便利,但他不管如何都想走。
479. according to mr. green, this is a complicated problem.
听格林先生讲,这是一个凌乱的疑问。
480. she insists that it doesn’t make any difference to her.
她深信那不会给她带来任何不一样。
481. are you going to go any place this year?
本年你方案去其他当地吗?
482. if i have enough money,i’m going to take a trip abroad.
假定我有满足的钱,我就会出国旅行。
483. how are you going?are you going by boat?
你方案怎样去?是不是方案搭船去?
484. it’s faster to go by plane than by boat.坐飞机比坐船快。
485. what’s the quickest way to get there?
到那儿最快的交通方法是啥?
486. altogether it will take ten days to make the trip.
这次旅行可以要花费十天的时刻。
487. i hope you have a good time on your trip.祝你旅途开心。
488. i’m leaving tomorrow,but i haven’t packed my suitcases yet.
我明日启航,可是如今还没有收拾好我的箱子。
489. i’m going by air.i like flying.我方案坐飞机去,我喜爱乘飞机。
490. my brother took a trip to mexico.我哥哥去了莫斯科旅行。
491. it was a six-hour flight. 这是6小时的航程。
492. how many passengers were on the train? 火车上有多少乘客?
493. his friend was injured in an airplane crash.
他的兄弟在飞机事端中受伤。
494. would you like to go for a walk? 你喜爱去散漫步吗?
495. let’s go out to the airport. the plane landed ten minutes ago.
让咱们去机场。飞机在非常钟前就现已着陆了。
496. i’m going shopping because i need to buy some clothes.
我想去商铺,因为我需要买些衣裳。
497. if this shirt doesn’t fit,may i bring it back later?
假定这个衬衣不合身,我能将它带回来吗?
498. what size shoes do you wear?你穿多大号的鞋?
499. that suit looks very good on you.你穿这个外套很合身。
500. this dress is made of silk,isn’t it?
这件衣裳以丝绸为材料,是吗?
501. i’d like to try on this sweater.我很想试一下这件毛衣。
502. i’m interested in buying a new car.我很想买辆新车。
503. what’s the price of that electric iron?那个熨斗多少钱?
504. how much is this rug?这个地毯多少钱?
505. is this toothpaste on sale today?今日有牙膏卖吗?
506. that’s a beautiful leather wallet,but it costs too much.
这个皮钱夹很秀丽,可是太贵了。
507. how much do i owe you?我欠你多少钱?
508. that will be eighteen dollars and seventy-five cents.
可以有18美元,外加75美分。
509. do you have change for a twenty-dollar bill?
你能换开20美元的钱吗?
510. the clerk helped me find what i wanted.
这个职工帮我找到了我所需要的东西。
511. what would you like to eat? 你想吃啥?
512. i’d like a bowl of tamoto soup,please.
请给我来碗西红柿汤。
513. the waiter seems to be in a hurry to take our order.
这个效能员看起来很着急的记下了咱们所点的东西。
514. which would you rather have--steak or fish?
你想来点啥?牛排仍是鱼?
515. i want my steak well-done. 我想要全熟的牛排。
516. what kinds of vegetables do you have? 你想要哪种蔬菜?
517. i’ll have mashed potatoes .我想要些马铃薯泥。
518. would you please pass the salt? 你能把盐递过来吗?
519. they serve good food in this restaurant.
在这个饭馆中,他们供给极好的食物。
520. are you ready for your dessert now? 你预备好吃点心了吗?
521. this knife is dirty.would you bring me a clean one,please?
这把刀子现已很脏了,你能带一个洁净的来吗?
522. may i check,please? 我能查看一下吗?
523. you have your choice of three flavors of ice cream.
你能选择三种口味的冰淇淋。
524. we have vanilla,chocolate,and strawberry.
咱们有香草味的,巧克力味的,草莓味的。
525. we invited two guests to dinner,but they didn’t come.
咱们聘请了两位客人来吃晚餐,可是他们没有来。
526. how long did the movie last?
影片持续了多久?
527. the feature started at 9 o’clock and ended at 11:30.
特写从九点种初步,一向持续到十一点半。
528. they say the new film is an adventure story.
他们讲,这个新影片是一个冒险。
529. a group of us went out to the theater last night.
昨日晚上咱们去了戏院。
530. the new play was good and everybody enjoyed it.
这个新的戏曲极好,我们都喜爱。
531. by the time we got there,the play had already begun.
到咱们抵达时,戏曲现已初步了。
532. the usher showed us to our seats.
效能员把咱们带到了坐位前。
533. the cast of the play included a famous actor.
这场戏曲的演员阵型里有一个很闻名的演员。
534. after the play was over,we all wanted to get something to eat.
戏曲结束了今后,咱们都想去吃点东西。
535. there was a big crowd and we had difficulty getting a taxi.
这儿人许多,咱们很难打到车。
536. the restaurant was filled,so we decided to go elsewhere.
这个饭馆人现已满了,咱们不得不去别处。
537. my brother wants to learn how to dance. 我弟弟想学跳舞。
538. we don’t go dancing very often. 咱们不常常去跳舞。
539. which would you rather do--go dancing or go to cinema?
你想干啥?去跳舞仍是去看影片?
540. i’m not accustomed to going out after dark. 我不习气晚上出去。
541. i’d like to make an appointment to see mr. cooper.
我想约好好时刻去看看cooper先生。
542. would you like to arrange for a personal interview?
你想组织一个自个采访吗?
543. your appointment will be next thursday at 10 o’clock.
你的约会组织鄙人周四十点。
544. i can come any day except thursday. 我除了周四每天都能来。
545. he wants to change his appointment from monday to wednesday.
他想将他的约会从周一改为周三。
546. she failed to call the office to cancel her appointment.
她没能让单位撤消她的约会。
547. i’m going to call the employment agency for a job.
我方案去招聘单位去应聘。
548. please fill in this application form. 请填写这张请求表。
549. are you looking for a permanent position?
你想应聘一个耐久性职位吗?
550. i’m going to call a plumber to come this afternoon.
我想打个电话让铅管工今日下午来。
551. i couldn’t keep the appointment because i was sick.
我不能守约了,因为我病了。
552. i’m a new employee.i was hired yesterday.
我是一个新雇员。我昨日被选用的。
553. please call before you come,otherwise we might not be home.
请在你来之前打个电话,否则咱们有可以不在家。
554. let’s make a date to go shopping next thursday.
让咱们约好好下周四去商铺。
555. will you please lock the door when you leave?
你脱离时能把门锁上吗?
556. i went to see my doctor for a check-up yesterday.
我昨日想去我的医生那去查看查看。
557. the doctor discovered that i’m a little overweight.
医生发现我有些超重。
558. he gave me a chest x-ray and took my blood pressure.
他让我做了个x射线的胸透,给我又量了量血压。
559. he told me to take these pills every four hours.
他告诉我每四小时吃次药。
560. do you think the patient can be cured?
你觉得这个患者能被治好吗?
561. they operated on him last night.昨日晚上他们给他做了手术。
562. he needed a blood transfusion. 他需要输血。
563. my uncle had a heart attack last year.
我叔叔上一年得了心脏病。
564. they had to call in a heart specialist.
他们需要一个心脏病专家。
565. what did the doctor say? 医生说啥?
566. the doctor advised me to get plenty of exercise.
医生主张我多做些运动。
567. the doctor said i look pale.
医生说我看起来很苍白。
568. if i want to be healthy,i have to stop smoking cigarettes.
假定我想安康的话,我不得不戒烟。
569. the physician said smoking is harmful to my health.
内科医生告诉我吸烟有害安康。
570. it’s just a mosquito bite.there’s nothing to worry about.
只是被蚊子叮了下,不必忧虑。
571. you’re wanted on the telephone. 有你的电话。
572. what number should i dial to get the operator?
我想接通接线员的电话,我应拨打啥号码?
573. i want to make a long distance call. 我想打个远程。
574. pick up the receiver and deposit a coin in the slot.
拿起话筒,然后将硬币投进硬币口中。
575. i tried to call mr. cooper,but the line was busy.
我想给copper先生打电话,可是线路一向很忙。
576. you must have dialed the wrong number.你必定打错电话了。
577. i dialed the right number,but nobody answered.
我拨的号码正确,可是没有人接听。
578. the telephone is ringing,would you answer it,please?
电话铃响了,你能接下电话吗?
579. would you like to leave a message? 你想留下啥口信儿吗?
580. who is this?i don’t recognize your voice.
你是谁?我听不出你的声响。
581. would you please tell mr. cooper i called?
你能告诉cooper先生我打过电话吗?
582. is this empire 5-4093? 是帝国5-4093吗?
583. i have to hang up now. 如今我不得不挂断电话。
584. put the receiver closer to your mouth.i can’t hear you.
将话筒接近你的嘴,我听不见你的声响。
585. would you mind calling back sometime tomorrow?
你介意明日再打过来吗?
586. how long has it been since you’ve heard from your uncle?
从你得到你的叔叔的信儿到如今现已多久了?
587. when was the last time he wrote you ?
他最终一次给你写信是啥时分?
588. i can’t recall how long it’s been.
我不能记起那是多久前了。
589. i’m always disappointed when i don’t get any mail.
我在收不到邮件时,老是很绝望。
590. i feel guilty because i haven’t written her lately.
我总觉得该受责怪,因为我后来没有给她回信。
591. what time is the mail delivered on saturday?
一般周六啥时分送邮件?
592. the postman always comes at 2 oclock. 邮递员一般在两点来。
593. i wrote to my uncle last night.i couldnt put it off any longer.
我昨晚给我叔叔写了封信。我不能再托了。
594. i enclosed some photographs in my letter. 我在信里加了几张相片。
595. i didn’t know whether to send the letter airmail or not.
我不晓得是不是该寄航空信?
596. how long does it take for a letter to get to california ?
一封信要多久才干到加利福尼亚?
597. don’t forget to put stamps on the letter before you mail it.
在你邮递前别忘了贴邮票。
598. he went to the post office to mail a letter.他去邮局邮信了。
599. i dropped the letter in the mailbox on the corner.
我在角落处将信放在了邮箱里。
600. how did you sign the letter? did you write,“sincerely yours”?
你怎样在信上填写,是601. a strange thing happened to me this morning.
今日早上我发生了一件新鲜的事。
601. a strange thing happened to me this morning.
今日早上我发生了一件新鲜的事。
602. i was crossing the street and was almost hit by a car.
我穿过马路时差点被车撞伤。
603. fortunately,i jumped back in time to avoid being hit.
走运的是为了躲避被撞伤,我往后跳了下。
604. it was a terrible experience,and i won’t forget it.
真是个另人惧怕的阅历,我不会忘了。
605. yesterday was such a beautiful day we decided to go for a drive.
昨每气候极好,所以咱们开车去玩。
606. we prepared a picnic lunch and drove down by the river.
咱们为椅韧做预备,而且沿着小河而下。
607. after a while,we found a shady place under some poplar trees.
过了一会儿,咱们在杨树下发现了阴凉的树阴。
608. on the way back home,we were tired.回来的路上,咱们都很累了。
609. it was after dark when we got back,and we were all tired.
咱们回来时都现已很晚了,而且咱们都很累。
610. i wish you would give me a more detailed deion of your trip.
我期望你能更具体地描绘一下你的旅行。
611. speaking of trips,did i ever tell you about the experience i had?
说到旅行,我早年没有对你谈到我的阅历吗?
612. we used to have a lot of fun when we were that age.
那时咱们常常有许多快乐喜爱。
613. i can’t recall the exact circumstances.
我不能精确得回想起其时的环境了。
614. i never realized that someday i would be living in new york.
我从没有想过,有一天我能住在纽约。
615. we never imagined that john would become a doctor.
咱们历来没有想过约翰会变成一个医生。
616. we’re looking for a house to rent for the summer.
咱们在寻找一间房子,想在夏天租住。
617. are you trying to find a furnished house?
你是不是在寻找一间装饰过的房子?
618. this split-level house is for rent.it’s a bargain.
这间分层的房间正在求租。价格很合理。
619. that house is for sale.it has central heating.
那间房子在出售。它是中心供暖的。
620. we have a few kitchen things and a dining room set.
咱们有一些厨房用具和一套餐厅设备。
621. this is an interesting floor plan.please show me the basement.
这是一个风趣的楼层方案。请带我到地下室去看看。
622. the roof has leaks in it,and the front steps need to be fixed.
房顶内部有缝隙了,前面台阶也需要装饰。
623. we’ve got to get a bed and a dresser for the bedroom.
咱们在居住室中放置了一张窗和一个扮装台。
624. does the back door have a lock on it?
后门有锁吗?
625. they’ve already turned on the electricity.the house is ready.
他们现已翻开了电器。房间现已预备好了。
626. i’m worried about the appearance of the floor.
我忧虑肠板的表面。
627. if you want a towel,look in the linen closet.
假定你需要枕巾的话,可以在亚麻制品壁橱中看看。
628. what style furniture do you have ? is it traditional?
你有啥款式的家私?是传统型的吗?
629. we have drapes for the living room,but we need kitchen curtains.
在起居室中咱们有些布帘,可是厨房中咱们也需要一些窗布。
630. the house needs painting.it’s in bad condition.
房子需要装饰。房子如今的情况比照糟糕。
631. what do you going to wear today? 今日你想穿啥?
632. i’m going to wear my blue suit.is that all right?
我想穿我的兰色外套。它预备好了吗?
633. i have two suits to send to the cleaners.
我将我的两件外套送到了清洗员那儿。
634. i have some shirts to send to the laundry.
我将我的一些衬衣送到了洗衣房。
635. you ought to have that coat cleaned .
你大约干洗一下那件的外套。
636. i’ve got to get this shirt washed and ironed.
我现已将我的这件衬衣洗和熨过了。
637. all my suits are dirty.i don’t have anything to wear.
我的外套都脏了。我没有穿的了。
638. you’d better wear a light jacket.it’s chilly today.
你最佳穿件皮夹克。今日有些冷。
639. this dress doesn’t fit me anymore.
这件衣裳已不合我身了。
640. i guess i’ve outgrown this pair of trousers.
我猜我如今现已跨越我裤子长了。
641. these shoes are worn-out.they’ve lasted a long time.
这些鞋现已磨破了。它们撑了好久了。
642. i can’t fasten this collar button.我系不上这个领子扣。
643. why don’t you get dressed now? put on your work clothes.
为何如今不着装呢?穿上你的厂服。
644. my brother came in,changed his clothes,and went out again.
我的母亲进来了,换好衣裳后又出门了。
645. i didn’t notice you were wearing your new hat.
我没留心到你带了新帽子。
646. you have your point of view,and i have mine.
你有你的观念,我有我的观念。
647. you approach it in a different way than i do.
你以不一样于我的方法谈论它。
648. i won’t argue with you,but i think you’re being unfair.
我不想和你争论,可是我信赖你是差错的。
649. that’s a liberal point of view. 这是一个安适的见地。
650. he seems to have a lot of strange ideas.
他看上去总有许多新鲜的主意。
651. i don’t see any point in discussing the question any further.
我并没有看到触及到进一步谈论地疑问的观念。
652. what alternatives do i have? 我还有啥办法?
653. everyone is entitled to his own opinion.
每自个都有自个的观念。
654. there are always two sides to everything.
任何事物都有双面性。
655. we have opposite views on this.
关于这个疑问,我有不一样的观念。
656. please forgive me.i didn’t mean to start an argument.
请宽恕。我并不想致使争论。
657. i must know your opinion.do you agree with me?
我有必要晓得你的主意。你附和我吗?
658. what point are you trying to make?
你想做出啥抉择?
659. our views are not so far apart,after all.
究竟咱们的观念并没有如此大的不合。
660. we should be able to resolve our differences.
咱们需要处置不合。
661. if it doesn’t rain tomorrow,i think i’ll go shopping.
假定明日不下雨的话,我会去商铺。
662. there’s a possibility we’ll go,but it all depends on the weather.
咱们有可以去,可是要依气候而定。
663. if i have time tomorrow,i think i’ll get a haircut.
假定我明日有空的话,我会去剪剪头发。
664. i hope i remember to ask the barber not to cut my hair too short.
我期望我能提示理发师别给我剪得太短。
665. my son wants to be a policeman when he grows up.
我的儿子想长大后当差人。
666. if i get my work finished in time,i’ll leave for new york monday.
假定我能及时结束我的作业的话,我将在周一去纽约。
667. suppose you couldn’t go on the trip.how would you feel?
想象一下,假定你不能持续你的旅程,你会有啥感触?
668. what would you say if i told you i couldn’t go with you?
假定我告诉你我不能和你一同去,你会说啥?
669. if i buy the car,i’ll have to borrow some money.
假定我想买那辆车的话,我需要借些钱。
670. if i went with you,i’d have to be back by six o’clock.
假定我和你一同去的话,我不得不在六点前回来。
671. one of these days,i’d like to take a vacation.
这些天中我将请个假。
672. as soon as i can,i’m going to change jobs.
只需我能,我就想换作业。
673. there’s a chance he won’t be able to be home for christmas.
这是一个机缘,他不能因为圣诞节而回家。
674. we may be able to help you in some way.
咱们可以会以某种方法协助你。
675. if you were to attend the banquet ,what would you wear?
假定你去参加宴会,你想穿啥?
676. what would you have done last night if you hadn’t had to study?
昨日晚上假定你不需肄业习的话,你会做啥?
677. i would have gone on the picnic if it hadn’t rained.
假定没有下雨的话,我将会去野炊。
678. if you had gotten up earlier,you would have had time for breakfast.
假定你起的早点的话,你将会有时刻吃早餐。
679. if i had had time,i would have called you.
假定我有时刻,我就会给你打电话。
680. would he have seen you if you hadn’t waved to him?
假定你不象他挥手的话,他会不会看见你?
681. if he had only had enough money, he would have bought that house.
假定他能有满足的钱的话,他会买那所房子。
682. i wish you had called me back the next day, as i had asked you to.
怅惘你没有依照我的需求,在第二天给我回个电话。
683. if you hadn’t slipped and fallen, you wouldn’t have broken your leg.
假定你没滑颠仆,你就不会摔断了腿。
684. if i have known you want to go, i would have called you.
假定我晓得你想去,我本会叫你的。
685. had i known you didnt have got the key, i wouldnt have locked the door.
假定我晓得你没有钥匙,我本不会锁门的。
686. she would have gone with me, but she didnt have time.
她正本想和我一同去,可是她没时刻。
687. if i had asked directions, i havent got lost.
假定我问一下路,就不会走丢了。
688. even if we could have taken the vocation, but we mightnt have wanted to.
即便咱们可以休假,咱们也可以不去休呢。
689. evenything would be alright, if you had said that.
假定你没有那样做的话,悉数都好办了。
690. looking back on it, i wish we hadnt been given in so easily.
回过头来看,我期望咱们没有这样简略让步。
691. what is it you don’t like about winter weather?
你为何不喜爱冬天的气候?
692. i don’t like it when the weather gets real cold.
我不喜爱当气候变的很冷的时分.
693. i can’t stand summer weather. 我不能忍耐夏天的气候.
694. the thing i don’t like about driving is all the traffic on the road.
我不喜爱开车去是因为路上很拥堵.
695. he doesn’t like the idea of going to bed early.
我不喜爱很早睡觉.
696. i like to play tennis,but i’m not a very good player.
我很喜爱打网球,可是打得不是极好.
697. i don’t like spinach even though i know it’s good for me.
我不喜爱菠菜,即便我晓得它对我很有优点.
698. i’m afraid you’re being too particular about your food.
恐怕你所吃的食物太特别了.
699. he always finds fault with everything.
不管是啥作业,他总能发现差错.
700. she doesn’t like anything i do or say.
不管我做啥说啥,她都不喜爱.
701. you have wonderful taste in clothes. 你对服饰很熟行.
702. what’s your favorite pastime? 你最喜爱的文娱方法是啥?
703. what did you like best about the movie?
你最赏识这部影片的哪个方面?
704. i didn’t like the taste of the medicine,but i took it anyway.
我不喜爱药的味道,可是不管如何我都会吃掉它.
705. why do you dislike the medicine so much? 为啥你这么不喜爱药?
706. if you want my advice, i don’t think you should go.
假定你想寻求我的定见,我期望你不要去.
707. i suggest that you tear up the letter and start over again.
我主张你把信撕掉,再从头写一遍.
708. it’s only a suggestion, and you can do what you please.
这只是是一个主张,这些作业你必需要自个思考.
709. let me give you a little fatherly advice. 让我给你个主张.
710. if you don’t like it, i wish you would say so.
假定你不喜爱,我期望你能说出你的定见.
711. please don’t take offense. i only wanted to tell you what i think.
请别发火.我只是告诉你我的主意.
712. in my opinion,the house isn’t worth the price they’re asking.
依我看,这间房子根柢不值他们要的代价.
713. my feeling is that you ought to stay home tonight.
我觉得你今晚大约呆在家里.
714. it’s none of my business, but i think you ought to work harder.
这件作业和我毫无联络,可是我觉得你应更尽力地作业.
715. in general,my reaction is favorable.
全体来说,我的反映仍是很受等待的.
716. if you don’t take my advice, you’ll be sorry.
假定你不采用我的主张,你将会后悔.
717. i’ve always tried not to interfere in your affairs.
我老是极力地不干与你的作业.
718. i’m old enough to make up my own mind.
我现已大了,可以自个做抉择了.
719. thanks for the advice,but this is something i have to figure out myself.
谢谢你的主张,可是这是件我有必要自个去向置的作业.
720. he won’t pay attention to anybody. you’re just wasting your breath.
他谁的主张都不会听.你们只是是在白搭口舌.
721. would you please hold the door open for me?
你能帮我把门翻开吗?
722. youre very kind to take the trouble to help me.
你真热心,不闲费事的来协助我.
723. i wish i could repay you somehow for your kindness.
我期望,对你的好心我能有所酬谢.
724. im afraid it was a bother for you to do this.
做这件事恐怕会给你带来许多费事.
725. it wasnt any bother. i was glad to do it.
一点儿都不费事.我很愿意做.
726. theres just one last favor i need to ask of you.
还有最终一件事需要你的协助.
727. id be happy to help you in any way i can.
很高兴我能尽我所能地协助你.
728. would you mind giving me a push? my car has stalled.
你能帮我推推车吗?我的车抛锚了.
729. would you be so kind as to open this window for me? its stuffy.
你能帮我将窗户翻开吗?这儿快令人窒息了.
730. if there’s anything else i can do, please let me know.
假定还有我能做的作业,请告诉我.
731. this is the last time ill ever ask you to do anything for me.
这是最终一次我费事你为我干作业了.
732. i certainly didnt intend to cause you so much inconvenience.
我真得不想给你带来这么多不便利.
733. he’ll always be indebted to you for what youve done.
对你所做的作业,他老是感谢不尽.
734. could you lend me ten dollars? i left my wallet at home.
能借我十美元吗?我把钱包忘在家里了.
735. id appreciate it if you would turn out the lights. im sleepy.
假定你能将灯关掉的话,我将不堪感谢.我很困.
736. i didn’t realize the time had passed so quickly.
我没有知道到时刻过的这样快.
737. i’ve got a lot of things to do before i can leave.
在我走之前,我有许多作业要做.
738. for one thing, i’ve got to drop by the bank to get some money.
我不得不去银行提些钱.
739. it’ll take almost all my savings to buy the ticket.
买这张票,几乎花费了我一切积储.
740. oh,i just remembered something! i have to apply for a passport.
我记起一件事.我不得不去请求个护照.
741. i almost forgot to have the phone disconnected.
我差点忘掉去堵截电话了.
742. it’s a good thing you reminded me to take my heavy coat.
你提示我带件厚衣裳是个极好的主张.
743. i never would have thought of it if you hadn’t mentioned it.
假定你不说到它的话,我几乎想不起来了.
744. i’ll see you off at the airport. 我会去机场送你.
745. they’re calling your flight now. you barely have time to make it.
他们如今在播送你的班机起飞时刻.你牵强来得及.
746. you’d better run or you’re going to be left behind.
你最佳跑着曩昔,否则就会被拉下.
747. don’t forget to cable to let us know you arrived safely.
你平安抵达后,别忘掉告诉咱们.
748. i’m sure i’ve forgotten something, but it’s too late now.
我断定我忘掉了啥东西,可是如今太晚了.
749. do you have anything to declare for customs?
你有啥需要报关的吗?
750. you don’t have to pay any duty on personal belongings.
你的私家物品不必交税.
751. what’s your nationality? are you american?
你是哪国人?是美国人吗?
752. what part of the world do you come from?
你来自世界的何处?
753. i’m an american by birth.
我一出世就是美国人。
754. i was born in spain, but i’m a citizen of france.
我出世在西班牙,但我是法国公民。
755. do you know what the population of japan is?
你晓得日本有多少人员吗?
756. what’s the area of the congo in square miles?
刚果的面积是多少平方英里?
757. who is the governor of this state?
谁是该州的州长?
758. according to the latest census, our population has increased.
根据迩来的人员查询,咱们的人员添加了。
759. politically, the country is divided into fifty states.
该国从政治上划为50个州。
760. the industrial area is centered largely in the north.
工业区大部份会集在北方。
761. the country is rich in natural resources. it has mineral deposits.
该国的天然本钱丰厚,它有矿藏。
762. this nation is noted for its economic stability.
该国以经济平稳而知名。
763. how old do you have to be to vote in the national elections?
你多大才有全国推举权。
764. today we celebrate our day of independence.it’s a national holiday.
今日,咱们庆祝咱们的独立节,它也是国庆节。
765. my home is in the capital. it’s a cosmopolitan city.
我的家在首都,它是一个世界性的大城市。
766. geographically,this country is located in the southern hemisphere.
从地舆上看,这个国家位于南半球.
767. it’s a beautiful country with many large lakes.
这是一个有着若干大湖的秀丽的国家.
768. this part of the country is very mountainous.
这个国家的这有些由许多的山脉掩盖.
769. the land in this region is dry and parched.
这个区域的土地干旱且瘠薄.
770. along the northern coast there are many high cliffs.
北海岸有许多高高的山崖.
771. there are forests here,and lumbering is important.
这儿有许多森林,因而砍木业很重要.
772. the scenery is beautiful near the pacific ocean.
和平洋邻近的风光很秀丽.
773. this mountain range has many high peaks and deep canyons.
这座山有许多的顶峰和低谷.
774. what kind of climate do you haved?is it mild?
你们那的气候怎样?湿润吗?
775. how far is it from the shore of the atlantic to the mountains?
从大西洋海岸到山区有多远?
776. is the coastal plain good for farming?
这种海边的平原有利于农业吗?
777. what’s the longest river in the united states?
美国最长的河是啥?
778. are most of the lakes located in the north central region?
大有些湖泊是不是在北部的中心肠区.
779. as you travel westward,does the land get higher?
你去西部旅行时,是不是地势越来越高?
780. the weather is warm and sunny here.do you get much rain?
这儿气候781. children enter school at the age of five,don’t they?
孩子们到五岁时就上学,是吗?
782. in elementary school, the child learns to read and write.
孩子们在大学里学习读和写.
783. in secondary school, children get more advanced knowledge.
在大学里,孩子们得到更高的教育.
784. in universities,students train to become teachers and engineers.
在大学里学生们被培训为教师和工程师.
785. he went to grade school in new york and high school in cicargo.
他在纽约上大学,在芝加哥上大学.
786. in college i majored in science. what was your major?
大学里我的专业是科学.你呢?
787. my sister graduated from high school.graduation was last night.
我姐姐从大学结业.结业晚会在昨晚举办.
788. i’m a graduate of yale university.i have a bachelor of arts degree.
我是一名耶鲁大学的结业生.我获得了艺术学士学位.
789. if you expect to enter the university, you should apply now.
假定你想上大学的话,你如今就应请求.
790. this is my first year of college. i’m a freshman.
这是我大学的第一年.我是重生.
791. my uncle is a high school principal. 我的叔叔是一名大学校长.
792. what kind of grades did you make in college? 你在大学中成果如何?
793. during your first year of college, did you make straight as?
在大学的第一年里,你是不是优良学生?
794. my brother is a member of the faculty.he teaches economics.
我的哥哥是一名教员.他教经济.
795. john has extracurricular activities. he’s on the football team.
约翰有许多课外活动.他是一名足球队员.
796. i’m a federal employee. i work for the department of labor.
我是一名联邦雇员.我在劳作部分作业.
797. what kind of work do you do? are you a saleman?
你从事啥作业?是不是出售员?
798. as soon as i complete my training,i’m going to be a bank teller.
一旦我结束了我的练习,我将变成出纳员.
799. john has built up his own business.he owns a hotel.
约翰现已有了自个的生意.他有一个旅馆.
800. what do you want to be when you grow up?
你长大后想做啥?
公号【学迪斯】共享更多学英语材料、小技巧~

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: