【北美外教英语直通车】【第9期】读英语绘本故事,赶忙来抢座!爱…

  • A+
所属分类:雅思托福

原标题:【北美外教英语直通车】【第9期】读英语绘本故事,赶忙来抢座!爱孩子,懂教育,口音更纯粹......

小毛怪患病了,母亲说可以不去上学,可以在床上吃早餐。

小毛怪觉得这样很风趣,想着不必上学就可以好好玩了。打游戏机、捉迷藏,还有一系列想玩的事......可是患病并没有那么简略哦...

跟着kenny教师一同读绘本作用非常好啊!

绘本内容

i am just a little sick today.

我今日患病了。

mom says , “no school. you need to stay in bed.”

母亲说,“不要上学了。你需要在床上歇息。”

being just a little sick is fun.

生点小病真开心。

i get breakfast in bed. yay!

我可以在床上吃早餐。哇!

it is just plain toast. yuck!

但只是一片面包。呸!

“i want fruity nut crunch,” i say.

“我要吃果仁脆脆“,” 我说。

mom says, “you are too sick. go back to bed.”

母亲说,“你不舒畅,回床上歇息。”

“i am not too sick to play
【北美外教英语直通车】【第9期】读英语绘本故事,赶忙来抢座!爱…插图

video games.”

“我还没病到不能玩电子游戏的境地。”

“yes, you are,” says mom. “now go to bed and rest.”

“是的,你可以。” 母亲说。“如今上床歇息。”

i am not too sick to fly to the moon on my rocket ship.

我还没病到不能坐火箭去月球的境地。

“the rocket ship ran out of gas, mom says. “it needs to rest.”

“太空船没汽油了。”母亲说。?残枰ⅰ!?br>

i am not too sick to build a tent on my bed.

我还没病到不能在床上建帐子。

i am hiding from my bear.

我正在躲着我的小熊。

suddenly i don’t feel good.

我俄然感到不舒畅了。

my bear and i go to find mom.

我和小熊一同去找母亲。

mom sends me back to bed.

母亲把我送回床上。

she takes my temperature.

她给我测量温度。

“you have a fever,” says mom.

“你发烧了,” 母亲说。

i say, “i am sleepy.”

我说,“我想睡觉。”

i wake up from my nap. i feel great!

我从小睡中醒来。我感触许多了!

i get dressed. i will go out to play.

我穿好衣裳。我要出去玩。

mom says, “oh, good, you are all dressed. let’s go to the doctor.”

【北美外教英语直通车】【第9期】读英语绘本故事,赶忙来抢座!爱…插图(1)

母亲说,“哦,太好了,你穿好衣裳了。咱们去看医生吧。”

“but i am not sick anymore,” i say.

“可是我不患病了。” 我说。

mom takes me to the doctor anyway.

母亲仍是把我带到医生那里。

we wait and wait.

咱们等了又等。

i put on a funny looking robe. the back is open.

我穿上了一件诙谐的长袍。后边是开着的。

the doctor checks my throat, my nose, and my ears.

医生查看我的喉咙,我的鼻子和我的耳朵。

the doctor gives mom something to make me feel better.

医生把一些可以让我好起来的药给母亲。

we go home. i can’t wait to go out and play with my friends.

咱们回家了。我刻不容缓地想出去和我的兄弟们玩。

“oh, no,” says mom. “the doctor said you have to rest all day.”

“不可,” 母亲说。“医生说你有必要歇息一整天。”

i am tired of resting! i ask,“can i please go to school tomorrow?”

我厌烦了歇息!我问,“我明日可以上学吗?”

i changed my mind.

我改动留心了。

being just a little sick is no fun.

患病一点都不好玩。

—— 课程介绍——

图文:张夏梅

修改:罗凤英

审稿:陈建苗回来搜狐,查看更多

责任修改:

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: