往常英语口语干货 “忙得团团转,忙得脱不开身”用英文怎么说

  • A+
所属分类:在线英语

??occupied. 已占用的,运用中的,无空闲的

Hey, how come I haven't see you in the gym recently?

嘿,迩来怎么没来健身啊?

Well, I have been quite occupied.

之前太忙了。

I saw your moments. Were you busy traveling?

我刚刚看到你发
往常英语口语干货 “忙得团团转,忙得脱不开身”用英文怎么说插图
的兄弟圈,忙着旅行吗?

No, I've been busy with work.

不,我其真实忙着作业。

2. overloaded 超负载的,超负荷的

I envy you, this is the best season to visit Thailand.

我太仰慕你了,如今可是去泰国最佳的时节。

You wouldn't say that if you knew how overloaded I was.

你要是晓得我之前有多忙你就不会这么说了?

I guess no pain no gain, huh?

没有付出就没有收成,是吧?

Exactly! And thanks to the vacation, now I'm refreshed.

可不是吗。而且多了那个假期,如今我感触精力焕发。

3. be tied up with 忙于,忙得脱不开身

Time to leave, together?

下班啦,一同走?

Maybe you could go first.

要不你先走吧。

You seem to be working overtime a lot lately.

你迩来如同常常加班。

Yeah, I've been tied up with 3 projects at the same time.

是的,迩来一起在忙3个项目。

It's kind of intense.

压力有点大。

4. (as) busy as a bee 像蜜蜂相同繁忙(第一个as可以省掉)

I barely saw you in the snack room this week.

我看你这周连茶水间都没怎么去过。

I'm busy as a bee.

我忙得跟蜜蜂似的。

好了今日的学习就到这儿

今日你们打卡学习了吗?

每天我都会为我们共享这样的英文干货

然后收拾出精华内容

让我们学到最地道英语口语

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: